My 2nd hand xbox 360 is blocked from Xbox live

Discus and support My 2nd hand xbox 360 is blocked from Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an Xbox and I can't log onto xbox live , I've never been able to access the account since buying the console, please can you unblock my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FIFABAT123, Mar 31, 2017.

1. FIFABAT123
    FIFABAT123 Guest

i have an Xbox and I can't log onto xbox live , I've never been able to access the account since buying the console, please can you unblock my account or help me figure this out .,it tells me my account is banned and I don't know why... Serial number 003119714405

:)

FIFABAT123, Mar 31, 2017
  2. TheNeLucky
    TheNeLucky Guest
    Banned for no reason on xbox live got no email and have not done anything

my xbox is 2nd hand from Ebgames

and my profile 3 people have it

TheNeLucky, Mar 31, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Stressed about xbox live update

Where did you buy it from?

It's possible the console is modded & banned from xbox live,always a risk when buying 2nd hand.

Daft Badger, Mar 31, 2017
  4. Sid87404 Win User

Toy Story 3

it seems you need to purchase it using an xbox 360 console.

i'm trying to find a local 2nd hand copy of the game or a 2nd hand console....
  5. US Revenge Win User

it has begun

you are thinking about the article that XBOX is going to block 2nd hand games. it's been rumored for months not but hasn't be substantiated at all for a while.
  6. TheNeLucky Win User

Banned for no reason on xbox live got no email and have not done anything

my xbox is 2nd hand from Ebgames

and my profile 3 people have it
  7. Private Maximo Win User

Xbox games licence

i can play it on a 2nd profile

=

also blocking 2nd hand games is only a rumor for the nextbox
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Stressed about xbox live update

Where did you buy it from?

It's possible the console is modded & banned from xbox live,always a risk when buying 2nd hand.
Thema:

1. My 2nd hand xbox 360 is blocked from Xbox live - Similar Threads - 2nd hand 360

2. Problem with 2nd hand 360.

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with 2nd hand 360.: I recently bought a 2nd hand 360 for my kids so they could still play the games they loved. Our old one got damaged but I salvaged the removable HD. But now none of the free gold games including...
  3. How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360: Got 2nd hand 360. Cant find out how to make it allow adult games. Help!!! Norma 8dc101e4-be61-4639-bcb3-d38a9e47fca3
  4. Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current...: Whilst setting up my newly purchased 2nd hand Xbox one X I accidentally put the current year for my date of birth. I can't find a way of changing it. Any ideas?...
  5. How to check if a 2nd hand console is banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to check if a 2nd hand console is banned: I am considering buying a 2nd hand One X but I want to check it is not banned. If the seller logs on to the Store without error messages does that verify it is not a banned console or do I need to...
  6. Xbox game streaming 2nd hand xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming 2nd hand xbox: I can use the xcloud absolutely fine but for the console streaming I just cant set it up I have unenrolled the xbox when I try and reset it up it wont let me it's a 2nd hand xbox and I dont know...
  7. Código control parental XBOX 2ª mano.[Translation-PARENTAL control code XBOX 2nd hand.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código control parental XBOX 2ª mano.[Translation-PARENTAL control code XBOX 2nd hand.]: Acabamos de recibir una XBOX de 2ª mano en una tienda online pero viene con un código de control parental que el anterior dueño no ha quitado. ¿Cómo podemos suprimirlo? [translation-We just...
  8. 2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty)

in XboX Insiders
    2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty): Hi All, Recently got an xbox one x second hand, which looks like it's in the insider program & I'm not sure if that's the cause of the issues I'm experiencing: The console keeps frequently...
  9. someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live.: I bought areal,signal ok,entered code onto the website.but when I try to sign on on the xbox it wont recognise my email as it says there is another account on that xbox.would it be the previous...
  10. Strange 2nd hand xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange 2nd hand xbox 360: Hello, guys i just got some money and i was going to buy an xbox 360, ive seen one really cheap (for 40 euros) with box,without controller (i have a pc verison for it) and every cables.The guy...