My 2019 Minecon Cape on MCBE Has been missing since 2020.

Discus and support My 2019 Minecon Cape on MCBE Has been missing since 2020. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, I have been wondering for a while about how my Minecon 2019 Cape Vanished 3 years back. And I would like it to be returned to me. What website do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by #SomePersonHere#, Oct 15, 2023.

1. My 2019 Minecon Cape on MCBE Has been missing since 2020.

Ok, I have been wondering for a while about how my Minecon 2019 Cape Vanished 3 years back. And I would like it to be returned to me. What website do I go on to get support for a rollback, if there is one; can I get a direct link please? Thank you.

:)

#SomePersonHere#, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The right place you should go to for this issue is with the game developers (Mojang) so they can investigate the reason why your cape disappeared and, if possible, return it to you.

You can contact Mojang through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. koqkpa10101712 Win User

Minecon 2019 cape dissappeared from my Character Creator (Bedrock Edition)

I really don't know, I was a kid when I updated my game to 1.16 using HappyMod. But the file just said a long text about fixing worlds getting flashbacks. Nothing about a cape. But I had the cape from 2020, I might have acquired, I think there was a glitch that the minecon 2019 cape got glitched and almost everyone had it, but then they fixed it so it removed from their inventory, that could be the case, but I can't get my minecon cape back... The Pan Cape is just common, it was used to be rare but then the same glitch made it so that everyone had it. I don't usually use the PanCape, it's because I look boring without my Minecon cape and it was by main style in the game just like Bob Ross couldn't cut his hair because it became his brand.
  4. ANOMALYEXE Win User

Didn't get the vanilla cape on Minecraft!?

I don't get what this has to involve with my response I just said that the cape you can only get through a time window like the MINECON capes.
  5. - AJ - Win User

Minecon 2019 Cape Gone

Hi, NightWing5588! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your cape.

Unfortunately, this is not something I or other users on these forums would be able to help you with.

As this is related to in-game features/content, it would be best to contact Minecraft's dedicated support team. They are the best equipped to provide more information on the reason why your cape disappeared, and if possible, help you recover it.

Minecraft Support can be reached at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

'Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'

Best regards,
    - AJ
  6. Stephanie Dequito Win User

I can't find my founders cape in minecraft

Hi TheEpicGod3273! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to Minecraft's official site: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-103568

"For those still affected by the bug, did you own the Founder's Cape? If you did not own the Founder's Cape and could only use it due to MCPE-84673, then this works as intended. Only players who downloaded the Founder's Cape skin pack during Minecon 2019 should have the option to use the cape.

If you have it already, proceed to the next steps:

-Own the "Founder's Cape" skin pack
    -Go to the "Capes" tab in the character creator"

Should you need to contact Minecraft support, I provided you the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
Thema:

1. My 2019 Minecon Cape on MCBE Has been missing since 2020. - Similar Threads - 2019 Minecon Cape

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. My Modern Warfare (2019) disc is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Modern Warfare (2019) disc is not working: Hello! I have an Xbox One S and the disc for Modern Warfare (2019). When I put the disc in and the game loads, I make it to the main menu where I can select between playing Modern Warfare 2/3 on...
  4. My Modern warfare 2019 is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Modern warfare 2019 is not working: I bought a disk version of the game, and the campaign continuously does not work, even after installing all of the packs for it. I will be logging in and it won’t give me a sort of lagged out...
  5. Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing: I cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing 18b6511c-1a6c-47dd-87f3-5caaf228d219
  6. Why can’t I play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign anymore even though I already bought it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Modern Warfare 2019 campaign anymore even though I already bought it?: So I wanted to play the Modern Warefare campaign but every time I click on it, it says I need to buy the digital standard version. But the thing is I already bought Modern Warfare when it came...
  7. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  8. My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is turning purple/black while playing COD 2019 it also doesn't let me see my...: Idk what to do I've used 2 tvs and restarted and Googled what to do but I can't get it to stop for good 5b917a13-d3a5-43cc-83f5-bcef813eccc1
  9. Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play camphain on my call of duty modern warfare 2019: I can't see the option to play camphain on call of duty modern warfare 2019 even though I have downloaded all the data packs and packs when I click on go offline I font see the usual menu and I...
  10. Minecon 2019 cape dissappeared from my Character Creator (Bedrock Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecon 2019 cape dissappeared from my Character Creator (Bedrock Edition): I wanted to ask this question a long time ago, but I couldn't find where, but then I found this website which is from Microsoft, who currently owns Mojang. I didn't buy Minecraft, I had downloaded...