My 2-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code is not working

Discus and support My 2-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code is not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code was given through the discord application, it gives an error when I try to use it [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cemall Can, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Cemall Can
    Cemall Can Guest

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code was given through the discord application, it gives an error when I try to use it
    My 2-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code is not working [​IMG]

:)

Cemall Can, Jul 1, 2022
  2. ChaseMatic Win User

xbox

When you buy more Game Pass Ultimate via on the store or with a gift card, it will extend the length of your Ultimate membership. It will inform you when it will expire as well. Another cool thing people don't often know is that if you have a 3-month regular
    Game Pass redeemable code and you currently have an Ultimate membership, it will convert the 3-month Game Pass into 2 months of Ultimate membership.
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Unfortunately once you upgrade your Gold membership to Ultimate Game Pass, you can never revert your account back to Gold. It is a decision that you need to make sure that you want to do. I actually earned a free month of Ultimate Game Pass that I am never
    going to use because I read the fine print stating what I covered in the beginning. I have two years of Gold membership which would only be 8 months of Ultimate.

Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass.
    Future code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed
    Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

12 month subscription but only got 3 months

When it converted your subscription it was based on retail pricing. If you paid $60 for a 12 month Xbox Live membership then that would be equivalent to 4 months of Ultimate Game Pass that is $15 a month. See chart below:

Additionally there is fine print that you unfortunately must not have read in regards to signing up for the service.

Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at

www.xbox.com/gamepass
    . Future code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    Maximum 36 months of redeemed Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail
    Price) of those codes.

[table][tr][td]1 month of Gold[/td][td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]3 months of Gold[/td][td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr][td]6 months of Gold[/td][td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr][td]12 months of Gold[/td][td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]24 months of Gold[/td][td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[/td][td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[/td][td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[/td][td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[/td][td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr][td]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[/td][td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Converting to Ultimate Game Pass

As long as you have a Ultimate Game Pass subscription, it will convert any new time. I would wait until your Ultimate has ended and then start a new Gold membership, otherwise you will only end up with 5 months of Ultimate.

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

XBox All Access does included Game Pass Ultimate "code" expire?

Hello @GeoffRobb!

The code does not expire. You can add the 24 months of Ultimate to your existing subscription as long as it won't go over 36 months. If it were to go over the 36 months, you would need to wait until you have 12 months or less remaining on your subscription before redeeming the 24 months of Ultimate.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access#faq

An Xbox All Access purchase includes 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. So, what happens if I have an existing Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold membership when I purchase a console with Xbox All Access?

If you're already an Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass member, any days remaining in your membership(s) will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio when you redeem the 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership and added to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership up to a maximum of 36 months. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships are limited to 36 months.

If you’re already an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, wait until your existing membership has a prepaid balance that is less than 12 months before redeeming the 24-month Ultimate membership through Xbox All Access. You will be unable to redeem with more than 12 prepaid months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. My 2-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership code is not working - Similar Threads - month Game Pass

2. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  3. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  7. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  8. Xbox Series S + Game pass with 3 Months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S + Game pass with 3 Months: How do I activate my 3-month Game Pass 94166cf6-d71f-450c-b48b-c1e624e1218b
  9. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  10. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935