My 2 monitors lose signal after I change a setting in a game.

Discus and support My 2 monitors lose signal after I change a setting in a game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logibon, Jan 9, 2024.

1. Logibon
    Logibon Guest

So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in the game and everything. When the crash happens my temps are usually between 45 degrees Celsius or 55 degrees Celsius.

I installed all the best drivers and everything. I ran furmark stress test and the temperatures stopped rising at 77 degrees but monitors didn't go black. Only seems to happen in games. I tried to do some TDR fixes and changed some things and the problem got better, but it still occurs. I cleaned my PCIE connector and slot but that also doesn't seem to fix the problem. I didn't do any overclocking or anything and my power setting in NVIDIA control panel is set to adaptive. My PSU is a bronze 620W and I have seen people run the card with a bronze 450W so I doubt that the PSU is the problem. I also updated my BIOS but the issue still appears.

:)

Logibon, Jan 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: