My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...

Discus and support My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On the 29th of December my son made multiple purchases buying v-bucks without our permission,which was our rent money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kai Mullins, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Kai Mullins
    Kai Mullins Guest

My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling...

On the 29th of December my son made multiple purchases buying v-bucks without our permission,which was our rent money

:)

Kai Mullins, Jan 11, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling this purchase and getting a refund

3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling this purchase and getting a refund

Hi Kai! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your son's unauthorized purchases.

Kindly sign in to your son's account and follow the instructions through this link to request a refund:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

According to the same link above:

"If the refund request is approved, you'll see it being processed on your Microsoft account, and you'll no longer be able to access the digital game product. Refunds may take several business days or longer to appear in your account, so you may want to check with your financial institution to understand when the applicable payment method will be credited."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. GigiPadilla Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

My son attempted to get 1000 v bucks if he subscribed to a gold membership, he upgraded through the offer and got 0 v bucks what's going on I require 1000 v bucks or a full refund, how do I get this?
  5. SnPTheBeast52 Win User

Not receiving V-Bucks in Fortnite

Any insight how to get the V bucks that we purchased last night. Email confirmation and shows it my purchase history but nothing. I know there were server issues but how do I get my money back or the V bucks added?
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

V bucks purchase to my son

If you buy v buck under any account they will go there no one is going to send you a code unless you buy them at walmart or amazon and they do send you a prepaid code
Thema:

1. My 11 year old son purchased v-bucks without my permission,how do I go about camcelling... - Similar Threads - old son purchased

2. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  3. Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I approve my son's (8yrs old) sign into Minecraft?: I am trying to login on behalf of my son (8yrs old) so that he can play minecraft online with his friend. However, every time I try, I receive an error message "It's not you it's us". Please do...
  4. How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He started playing again now that he's grown?: How do I recover all of my sons old add-ons? He is grown now, started playing again and tells me it was all connected to my email? 363ed5ca-01c5-4b53-b690-e9c9fe0554a2
  5. my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my son had to reset console, can't access profile as we tried all our old emails. can't get...: My son had to reset the console, we cannot retrieve his username as we tried all the old email/ passwords, we can't get to speak to anyone in person to help. Tried emails and passwords now has set...
  6. My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son had an account previously How do we gain access to the old account where all his...: My son has an old account where all his games were purchased on including the subscription we are still paying for. The email has within the past 5 months been permanently deleted. How do we gain...
  7. I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am struggling to access my sons (9yr old) windows/xbox account: I have tried to reset the account but as he is 9 and hasn't logged onto anything else really we can not access the account, The password I have saved is not working and my other son (14) helpfully...
  8. My 13 year old son has gotten me console ban trying to get it took off my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 13 year old son has gotten me console ban trying to get it took off my Xbox: My son got me console ban for the first time and I’m trying to find out what he did wrong I never even been console banned I didn’t even know that was a thing but he isn’t allowed on my Xbox no...
  9. my name is brandon my son gamer tag is my old one cyusuck007

in XBoX Accessibility
    my name is brandon my son gamer tag is my old one cyusuck007: a accout name [mod removed] IS PICKING ON MY SON CALLING HIM A [mod removed] SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE EVEN IF ITS A 3 MONTHS BANNED FOR COUMMICTION THIS IS REDUCLESS AN THE BULLING NEEDS TO STOP...
  10. Downloaded game on old Xbox kicks me out when son is on his new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game on old Xbox kicks me out when son is on his new xbox: I bought a digital copy of a game from GameStop. My son helped me down load it on his old Xbox. He has a new Xbox with him at college. I can’t play my game, it keeps kicking me out. I created...