My 11 year old can hear other players that aren’t friends

Discus and support My 11 year old can hear other players that aren’t friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve set the privacy settings so my 11 year old should only chat or game with his friends. This usually works fine but today he could hear a stranger.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by timothythesheep, Apr 1, 2018.

1. My 11 year old can hear other players that aren’t friends

I’ve set the privacy settings so my 11 year old should only chat or game with his friends. This usually works fine but today he could hear a stranger. Any advice how to prevent this?

:)

timothythesheep, Apr 1, 2018
  2. Anyone else looking for MATURE players? Look here.

Hey guys just bumping the thread so other players can see this. I also will like to say that I will NOT be accepting friend requests anymore. I have a self-imposed limit on my friend list.

()

This topic was created so other mature players can meet and play this great game. To set up games with other players that can't stand the 12 year olds playing and racist players. So use this thread to create games with other players and have fun.

RedguardWarrior, Apr 1, 2018
  3. HailofSteel
    HailofSteel Guest
    games for autistic children

Glad to hear it-my 11 year old niece is autistic and is fascinated by video games.

HailofSteel, Apr 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

My 11 year old can hear other players that aren’t friends