My 10 percent rebate from money spent in February never showed up

Discus and support My 10 percent rebate from money spent in February never showed up in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was supposed to get like $10 back from my 10 percent rebate on money spent in the Xbox store in February but my February rewards never showed up in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by REVIVED PSYCHO, Mar 25, 2017.

1. My 10 percent rebate from money spent in February never showed up

I was supposed to get like $10 back from my 10 percent rebate on money spent in the Xbox store in February but my February rewards never showed up in my rewards account. Is there a issue or glitch in your system or can you add the $10 I'm missing for the
    money I spent during February? Thanks

:)

REVIVED PSYCHO, Mar 25, 2017
  2. I'm missing about $27 in rebates from Xbox rewards from last month that never showed up.

I purchased a bunch of games and or add ons last month and I estimate I should have got about $27 in rebates from my purchases last month that never showed up. Can you tell me why I never got them? And no I was not participating in any of the my missions
    nor did I get a reward for completing any. If you can just add my rebate for money spent in April that would be awesome. Thank you for your time.

REVIVED PSYCHO, Mar 25, 2017
  3. No MyVIP rebate on purchases since February

None of my purchases since February have gotten MyVIP rebates. I have spent $59.38 on games since then and have not received any credits for those purchases.

Kedi-A20BD55E-D0B4-4CCB-A178-638FC21E2D30, Mar 25, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello REVIVED PSYCHO,

Game consumables, pre-orders, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP, as stated in our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Furthermore, purchases that go towards offers do not also award payback, so your purchase on February 8th went towards the XOXO Rewards offer.

XBLRewards8, Mar 27, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello REVIVED PSYCHO,

Game consumables, pre-orders, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP, as stated in our FAQ:

What content on the Xbox Store is eligible for MyVIP?

Normally, most purchases for Xbox 360 and Xbox One from the Xbox Store qualify, including full Games on Demand titles (excluding game pre-orders), arcade games, indie games, game add-ons, game Season Passes, movies, TV shows, TV seasons, themes and avatar
    items. In-game consumables, Xbox Live Gold memberships, Groove Music Passes, Microsoft Movies & TV Season Passes, and the purchase or redemption of Microsoft Points or Xbox Gift Cards, still do not qualify.

Furthermore, purchases that go towards offers do not also award payback, so your purchase on February 8th went towards the XOXO Rewards offer.
  6. Zanten Win User

Family Sharing was "as advertised"

So, by that logic, game developers only make about half a percent of the total money spent on games with the old system, because used games sales consist the other 99.5 percent?
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

A friendly reminder about XP in MP...

Yeah I got some from rewards and spent them but never put money into it. I think the guy spent up large on the PS3 because he was complaining that $8 worth of purchases never showed up in game. What does that work out at? is it US$2 for 160 points? So he
    bought 160 Spectre packs? And still wasn't happy with what he got
  8. MrLordIncognito Win User

My Xbox Live Tenure of 7+ years isn't showing up on Xbox One/ Windows 10 app

Well apparently now my xbox live rewards isnt showing my tenure either so now im down to a 3% rebate instead of the 5 star 10% rebate. What is going on?! This is more frustrating that not.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Why havent I received MyVIP rebates since February even though ive made purchases every month?

You'll want to post in the support section of this forum in order for support to check into it for you. If the one from February is listed on February 28, then that was for February, not January. Also keep in mind that if you opted into the Simply Rewarding
    offer in March, those purchases would not count towards your rebate.

Rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month, so it may still be a couple of days before you see April credits pending.
Thema:

1. My 10 percent rebate from money spent in February never showed up - Similar Threads - percent rebate money

2. Won't install after about 18 percent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't install after about 18 percent: Crash bandicoot n sane tril. Won't install gets to about 18 percent and stops tried all recommend hacks ie hard reset, clearing data and saved, cleaning disc bugger all scratches, going through...
  3. why is my monitor going 90 percent black when i open my pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my monitor going 90 percent black when i open my pc?: hi, whenever i open my pc my monitor goes all black apart from the top bit. i cant seem to find the fix. i tried to do a ddu but that didnt work so now im stuck, idk what to do plz help,....
  4. My Forza horizon 4 will only download to around 40 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza horizon 4 will only download to around 40 percent: I uninstalled Forza horizon 4 a while back on my Xbox one s and I am just redownloading it and for some reason it will only download to around 40 percent and when I try to download it again it...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Performance Widget always stuck at 0 percent: Hello, I was trying the performance widget for xbox game bar, however it does not seem to work. At random intervals, the xbox game bar just decides to stop and gets stuck at everything at 0...
  6. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...
  7. Game installation stops at 0 percent and won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation stops at 0 percent and won’t install: Whenever I try to install my game, it keeps saying “installation stopped” and won’t let me install the game. Any help would be appreciated, thank you 3d329530-453d-4ad8-a716-e7acab45ca95
  8. Red Dead Redemption 2 stuck at 0 percent downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 stuck at 0 percent downloaded.: Ok so I'm trying to download red dead redemption 2 again, and it's stuck at 0% downloaded and I'm like "That's weird". So i try again and it's still stuck! At this point i don't think I'm going to...
  9. Every time I try to install a specfic game from pc game pass it stops at 4 percent and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to install a specfic game from pc game pass it stops at 4 percent and...: I have contacted support several times about this issue and they gave many diffrent solutions, however none of them helped and I am dumbfounded at how I have yet to find a solution to this. The...
  10. My XBOX one s crashes on 81 percent of updating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX one s crashes on 81 percent of updating.: XBOX one s reaches 81 percent of update and then throws me to troubleshooter but i cant do anything because it has crashed. Been stuck on this for a few months now....