My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

Discus and support My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You can add Castelvania LOS 2 to my list! My most anticipated game coming out soon. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Upinya Slayin, Jan 14, 2014.

  1. My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014


    You can add Castelvania LOS 2 to my list! My most anticipated game coming out soon.
     
    Windows10XboxOne, Jan 30, 2014
    #31
  2. hmm....

    halo 5

    titanfall

    destiny

    Halo anniversary 2 (probable according to leaked internet sources, which i'll take with a grain of salt)

    any dlc for need for speed rivals
     
    IgotTSondabrain, Jan 30, 2014
    #32
  3. In no particular order for me:

    .

    Titanfall

    Halo 5

    The Division (Probably won't be out this year but in case they surprise me)

    Project Spark

    Destiny

    Watchdogs

    Quantum Break

    Dying Light
     
    SparkStormrider, Oct 31, 2018
    #33
  4. Lofty Who Win User

    Sunset Overdrive Customization Trailer!

    The game looks so much fun.

    One of my most anticipated games for 2014.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

    Who here is looking forward to Destiny?

    One of my most anticipated titles of 2014.
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

    My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

    hmm....

    halo 5

    titanfall

    destiny

    Halo anniversary 2 (probable according to leaked internet sources, which i'll take with a grain of salt)

    any dlc for need for speed rivals
  7. Windows10XboxOne Win User

    My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

    You can add Castelvania LOS 2 to my list! My most anticipated game coming out soon.
  8. MurderTramp17 Win User

    My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

    1. Halo 5

    2. Destiny

    3. Thief

    4. Titanfall

    5. Sunset Overdrive

    6. Watchdogs

    7. Dying Light

    8. Minecraft

    9. Kingdom Hearts III [not 2014]

    But there are still plenty of 360 titles I'm looking forward to

    1. TellTale Walking Dead Season 2

    2. TellTale Wolf Among us 2-5

    3. Murdered: Soul Suspect

    4. South Park: Stick of Truth

    5. Burial at Sea episode 2 [Bioshock Dlc]
Thema:

My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

Loading...
  1. My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014 - Similar Threads - anticipated games 2014

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...