My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

Discus and support My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Karma403"] well since everyone seems to be including multiplats: X1: Titanfall, Quantum Break, Halo, Fable Legends PS4: Tomb Raider,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Upinya Slayin, Jan 14, 2014.

  1. My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014


    [quote user="Karma403"]

    well since everyone seems to be including multiplats:

    X1: Titanfall, Quantum Break, Halo, Fable Legends

    PS4: Tomb Raider, Driveclub, Infamous, MSG5, Destiny, The Division, ME4, Witcher 3, Watchdogs, Dying Light, Theif, The Order, FFXV, FFXIV, Elder Scrolls Online, Dragon Age, PlanetSide 2, War Thunder, Child of Light, Rainbow Six

    [/quote]

    Probably make more sense to list PS,X1, and then multiplats all seperate. unless you were specifying which platform you were buying them for.
     
    Upinya Slayin, Jan 14, 2014
    #16
  2. Karma403
    Karma403 Guest
    [quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

    [quote user=""]

    well since everyone seems to be including multiplats:

    X1: Titanfall, Quantum Break, Halo, Fable Legends

    PS4: Tomb Raider, Driveclub, Infamous, MSG5, Destiny, The Division, ME4, Witcher 3, Watchdogs, Dying Light, Theif, The Order, FFXV, FFXIV, Elder Scrolls Online, Dragon Age, PlanetSide 2, War Thunder, Child of Light, Rainbow Six

    [/quote]

    Probably make more sense to list PS,X1, and then multiplats all seperate. unless you were specifying which platform you were buying them for.

    [/quote]

    Those are the platforms i will be buying them on, X1 is for exclusives only
     
    Karma403, Jan 14, 2014
    #17
  3. [quote user="Karma403"]

    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="Karma403"]

    well since everyone seems to be including multiplats:

    X1: Titanfall, Quantum Break, Halo, Fable Legends

    PS4: Tomb Raider, Driveclub, Infamous, MSG5, Destiny, The Division, ME4, Witcher 3, Watchdogs, Dying Light, Theif, The Order, FFXV, FFXIV, Elder Scrolls Online, Dragon Age, PlanetSide 2, War Thunder, Child of Light, Rainbow Six

    [/quote]

    Probably make more sense to list PS,X1, and then multiplats all seperate. unless you were specifying which platform you were buying them for.

    [/quote]

    Those are the platforms i will be buying them on, X1 is for exclusives only

    [/quote]

    gotcha My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014 ;)
     
    Upinya Slayin, Jan 14, 2014
    #18
  4. gsxryda707
    gsxryda707 Guest

    My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

    Thief just around the corner end of Feb looks awesome then titanfall and mgs5 in march dying light and elder scrolls all coming first half of the year is goin b really exiting lot of good titles coming out
     
    gsxryda707, Jan 14, 2014
    #19
  5. CODukes4
    CODukes4 Guest
    [quote user="Daft Badger"]

    Battlefront isn't out until 2015 & it looks like The Division might not be either.

    dfinately looking forward to Destiny & DiRT 4 if it makes this year.

    [/quote]

    I was freezing my buns off standing outside reading this on my phone...I didn't see - 2014. My list is all wrong.

    1. Call of Duty 2014
    2. The DIvision (as long as it is coming out this year)
    3. The Crew
    4. Dying Light
    5. Titanfall
    6. Watchdogs
    7. Halo
    8. Tomb Raider (already beat it on 360 otherwise it would be higher up)
    9. Destiny
    10. Mad Max
    Honorable mention to the witcher, minecraft, madden 2015, nba2k15
     
    CODukes4, Jan 14, 2014
    #20
  6. I'm not sure if I can get 10, but:

    1. Project Spark

    2. Titanfall

    3. Minecraft

    4. Halo

    5. Destiny

    6. Quantum Break

    7. The Division

    8. Tomb Raider

    9. Metal Gear Solid 5

    10. Dying Light
     
    Galactic Geek, Jan 14, 2014
    #21
  7. Titanfall

    The Division

    Destiny

    Mirror's Edge

    Halo 5

    Dying Light

    Tomb Raider
     
    Unreal Warfare, Jan 14, 2014
    #22
  8. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

    My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

    Thief

    Titanfall

    Elder Scrolls Online

    Watchdogs

    Destiny

    Cyberpunk 2077 (not confirmed but I can hope)
     
    FullHornet, Jan 14, 2014
    #23
  9. 1. Halo 5

    2. Destiny

    3. Thief

    4. Titanfall

    5. Sunset Overdrive

    6. Watchdogs

    7. Dying Light

    8. Minecraft

    9. Kingdom Hearts III [not 2014]

    But there are still plenty of 360 titles I'm looking forward to

    1. TellTale Walking Dead Season 2

    2. TellTale Wolf Among us 2-5

    3. Murdered: Soul Suspect

    4. South Park: Stick of Truth

    5. Burial at Sea episode 2 [Bioshock Dlc]
     
    MurderTramp17, Jan 15, 2014
    #24
  10. Kiddeth
    Kiddeth Guest
    1.Thief

    2. Titan fall

    3. the Division

    4. ESO

    5.Destiny

    6. Witcher 3

    7. Cyberpunk 2077 ( hope it comes out this year)

    8. Project spark

    9. still open

    10. still open
     
    Kiddeth, Jan 15, 2014
    #25
  11. Randver
    Randver Guest
    Seriously!?!

    Not a single person has Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare on their list ;(
     
    Randver, Jan 15, 2014
    #26
  12. strider looks pretty awesome My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014 :p
     
    BifuriousGamer, Jan 15, 2014
    #27
  13. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

    My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

    For me

    1. Final Fantasy XV

    2. Halo

    3. Titanfall

    4. Project Spark

    5. Minecraft

    If there are any more Xbox 1 games this year that come out that I like, I will get it too.
     
    smileskybird, Jan 15, 2014
    #28
  14. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    @Randver, I definitely have to add Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare to my list! Looks like some good co-op fun similar to ME3 lol.
     
    CRUZZifer, Jan 28, 2014
    #29
  15. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    i don't think i can list ten .. but Quantum Break, The Division (although it won't release anytime soon), Watch Dogs, The Witcher 3, Titanfall (after playing the alpha it's added), UFC
     
    DEACON, Jan 28, 2014
    #30
Thema:

My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014

Loading...
  1. My 10 most anticipated games for xbox one - 2014 - Similar Threads - anticipated games 2014

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  4. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...