(MX vs. ATV: Unleashed (2005)) Compatible XBOX Game Not Working on XBOX 360

Discus and support (MX vs. ATV: Unleashed (2005)) Compatible XBOX Game Not Working on XBOX 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My copy of "MX vs. ATV: Unleashed" won't work on my XBOX 360. It's listed as a compatible gameon the XBOX website, I have an official Microsoft hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sticky18, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Sticky18
    Sticky18 Guest

My copy of "MX vs. ATV: Unleashed" won't work on my XBOX 360. It's listed as a compatible gameon the XBOX website, I have an official Microsoft hard drive, and I've updated my XBOX to the latest software. The message when attempting to load up the game reads:

"This original XBOX game is not supported on your XBOX 360 console. An update to support this game may be available."

The disk is fairly clean, only minor scratches here and there. I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.

Any help at the earliest convenience is appreciated. I really hope to play this fun game, again.

Best regards,

Sticky.

:)

Sticky18, Mar 3, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Backwards compatibility

Hi Jack.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Here you can find information regarding which titles are backwards compatible : Backward compatibility.

Current MX titles listed is: MX Unleashed and MX vs. ATV Reflex.
  3. Sticky18 Win User

If you're referring to if the Microsoft logo is present when selecting the hard drive, then, yes, it's present.
  4. Jewie Hotdog Win User

What I've seen in past posts similar to this one …….

Original Xbox games on the 360 require an official MS hard drive - external storage won't work.

If your hard drive is not an official MS hdd, it will be missing the emulator files to allow original games on the BC list to run on your 360.
  5. Sticky18 Win User

As in the internet, or the service?
  6. bowski477 Win User

Are you connected to Xbox Live on your 360 when trying to play this game?
Thema:

1. (MX vs. ATV: Unleashed (2005)) Compatible XBOX Game Not Working on XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - ATV Unleashed 2005

2. Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive: I have been unable to purchase in dlc for the game on Xbox 1 so I hooked up my Xbox 360 to purchase And it is also unavailable. I had purchased doc and it’s not available. What can I do to...
  3. Why does mx vs atv legends crash before I load in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does mx vs atv legends crash before I load in: It gets past the first loading screen then just crashes c384ff6b-e6d1-4779-93f7-e4811c3c3183
  4. Gamer Profile Prompt on Mx vs ATV Reflex?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Profile Prompt on Mx vs ATV Reflex?: I have an issue when trying to play MX vs ATV Reflex, on my Xbox One, I have played the game flawlessly and have many achievements, so the game worked for some time perfectly . However now when...
  5. all data lost in mx vs atv legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all data lost in mx vs atv legends: i was playing the game crashed i opened it and all of my data was deleted i had no vehicle only purchased ones and all my career was gone. 001b8d79-d3ba-4b42-b4cd-b9fb1297a728
  6. On mx vs atv legends when I enter the rawlings hill race its just a black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On mx vs atv legends when I enter the rawlings hill race its just a black screen: On mx vs atv legends when I enter the rawlings hill race its just a Black screen e1ed9545-bdf1-49b7-b09a-317b557ea3ac
  7. MX vs. ATV Legends Black Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MX vs. ATV Legends Black Screen: I am trying to play through the campaign and when I start Rawlings Farm Celebration, the normal cut scenes play but once they end, I’m met with a black screen (I know I’m in the start gates...
  8. Mx vs atv legends pos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mx vs atv legends pos: bought the game and for stuck in tutorial mode I’ve done them all but it wont let me start my career I have done all the resets deleted my saved data and uninstalled the game and reinstalled but...
  9. mx vs atv reflex will not let me access motocareer because i need to be signed in a gamer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mx vs atv reflex will not let me access motocareer because i need to be signed in a gamer...: it says i must be signed in with a gamer profile to access all my achievements but im in a gamer profile eb76a7c8-e2e5-4512-862c-81096d420557
  10. Xbox series X split screen is not working for MX vs ATV legends game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X split screen is not working for MX vs ATV legends game: We downloaded this new game and split screen worked at first and then split screen stopped working when we tried again. An error comes up every time you go under split screen, a black box comes...