MW3 sound issues

Discus and support MW3 sound issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I've also got this issue....annoying!!! 0b34d1ff-3075-4da7-9e7e-c5524507df1e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichV79, Dec 17, 2023.

1. RichV79
    RichV79 Guest

MW3 sound issues

I've also got this issue....annoying!!!

:)

RichV79, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

MW3 sound issues

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Cody B1 Win User

MW3 sound issues

Hey, Kathy. Not only is the audio TRASH, but being FORCED to play against PC is even worse, considering; not only do they have SO MANY ADVANTAGES, they can also now use 3rd party software that improves audio(google it). Don't dare say 3rd party is banned either, clearly it is not(Google it). Higher FPS, FoV, being able to aim using their entire arm for better control(using elbow to hand = huge), macros, faster drop shots oh and now; BETTER AUDIO. I don't even know why I'm writing any of this, all xbox(Microsoft) cares about is sucking off streamers so they can aquire more views for their games. Meanwhile l, ruining console players fun. I was #1 in the world on multiple CoD's, and top 50 in Blackout. I went to bed one night as a really good COD player, the next day I woke up and was just terrible at the game. There's no way it could be because of forced crossplay, it's definitely just me. And all of my friends. We're all terrible now. Thanks so much for wasting my time and doing nothing about it. Yay, COD is so much fun. Glad I've been a loyal player for the last 20 years. Woooo
  4. Kathy A. Win User

MW3 sound issues

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. Kathy A. Win User

MW3 sound issues

Hello Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing sound issues while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Here are a few suggestions that may help resolve the issue:

Update your Xbox Console:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads.

3. Select Console update available.

4. Select Update now, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.

Check your in-game audio settings:

• Make sure that the audio settings in the game are configured correctly.
    • You can try adjusting the audio settings to see if that resolves the issue.

Check your device's audio settings:

• Ensure that your device's audio settings are configured correctly.
    • You can try adjusting the audio settings on your device to see if that resolves the issue.
    • Check another headset if issue persists.

Power cycle console:

• Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    • Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    • Plug the console power cable back in.
    • Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If issue persists, please let us know more details about your concern:

1. Is this the only game you are having issues with?
    2. Can you try to do multiplayer with other game and see if issue persists?
    3. Can you share with us a screenshot of the issue?
    4. Are you streaming your game at the same time?

Let us know how it went.

Sincerely,

6. Kathy A. Win User

MW3 sound issues

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description you are also having same issue with Michael. Do you mind sharing few details about it? Please answer our questions below:

1. Is this the only game you are having issues with?
    2. Can you try to do multiplayer with other game and see if issue persists?
    3. Can you share with us a screenshot of the issue?
    4. Are you streaming your game at the same time?

Also, may we confirm if you have tried our suggested troubleshooting? Please let us know how it went.

Update your Xbox Console:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads.

3. Select Console update available.

4. Select Update now, and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.

Check your in-game audio settings:

• Make sure that the audio settings in the game are configured correctly.
    • You can try adjusting the audio settings to see if that resolves the issue.

Check your device's audio settings:

• Ensure that your device's audio settings are configured correctly.
    • You can try adjusting the audio settings on your device to see if that resolves the issue.
    • Check another headset if issue persists.

Power cycle console:

• Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    • Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    • Plug the console power cable back in.
    • Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

We look forward to your response.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Thema:

MW3 sound issues

1. MW3 sound issues - Similar Threads - MW3 sound issues

2. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  3. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  4. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...
  5. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  6. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  7. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  8. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  9. I can’t get mw3 to install?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get mw3 to install?: Hi , I had to uninstall mw3 because it wouldn’t update now it won’t download or install 05b38637-29df-4f72-b9c1-86cca6ad5c32
  10. MW3 sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 sound issues: When playing MW three battle Royale, I am unable to hear anything when I open a chest or pick up plates. Everything else appears to be normal but I’m just not able to hear those few things. Any...