MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene

Discus and support MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have factory reset the console, uninstalled the game, erased all data, replayed all the way to the same point and still crashes. Anyone? Here is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Surfnsnowboard3, Nov 26, 2023.

1. MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene

I have factory reset the console, uninstalled the game, erased all data, replayed all the way to the same point and still crashes.

Anyone?

Here is a link to it happening: https://youtu.be/KjF5eC28HvE?si=pPoZn4QzOlyU6Y-b

:)

Surfnsnowboard3, Nov 26, 2023
  2. Surfnsnowboard3 Win User

Hello , my name is Brett. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today. Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this issue. When your game crashes in the same spot, do you get any kind of error code or notice that the crash info is being sent to Microsoft? Furthermore, have you reached out to Activision Support to report this bug as well?
    No error. Black screen and flashing Xbox light. I have reported it to Activision. Awaiting a response. I provided a link to the YouTube video so you can see what it does.
  3. bralmo13 Win User

Hello Surfnsnowboard3, my name is Brett. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Thanks for reaching out to us regarding this issue. When your game crashes in the same spot, do you get any kind of error code or notice that the crash info is being sent to Microsoft?

Furthermore, have you reached out to Activision Support to report this bug as well?
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Surfnsnowboard3. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, and thank you for sharing the video. Activision will have to investigate this further. They can take a few business days to respond usually.

Something you can do in the meantime to troubleshoot this is try to play the game from a different Xbox profile to see if the crash persists.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Titanfall no campaign

The MP campaign is bascially a set of multiplayer matches (Attrition and Hard Point). In between those matches there is voice over in the lobbies that advances the story. The intro into each match also has cut scenes that setup the MP battlle. Occasionally
    there are also picture-in-picture cut scenes during the battles that help tell the story.
  6. John Dowding Win User

Did This Worry Anyone Else At First?

Metro Redux does the same, although they come back on during cut scenes.
Thema:

1. MW3 crashes in exact same spot during campaign at reactor cut scene - Similar Threads - MW3 crashes exact

2. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  3. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  4. Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen update now mw3 will not load, error code 80070490: I went to apply the newest update for mw3 on 4/9/24 and when the update started it began downloading then suddenly froze for more than 5 minutes. My internet wasn't the issue and I restarted the...
  5. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  6. Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games like MW3 force an update which takes forever?: Its 2024 and bandwidth is a solved problem. Why am I paying subscription fees and over $100 to play a game that doesn't have modern reliability. MW3 updates at least once a month and more or less...
  7. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  8. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  9. Xbox series X keeps crashing after new COD MW3 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps crashing after new COD MW3 update: Anyone else having their series X keep crashing after the newest update? I’ve uninstalled, re-installed, cleared the cache, downloaded the latest updates and even downgraded the graphics on the...
  10. MW3 constant crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 constant crashing: I’m experiencing constant crashes with CoD on series x. I’ve attempted to play multiple Warzone modes, MW3 multiplayer and MW3 campaign with 0 success. The game crashes/freezes required a console...