Mw3 2023 my gun classes won't load I just get random guns

Discus and support Mw3 2023 my gun classes won't load I just get random guns in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My guns won't load in to mw3 2023 mp any gun I pick it gives me something different a69a3125-a567-49b9-86d9-c4dad16b24fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darth Greeneye, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Mw3 2023 my gun classes won't load I just get random guns

My guns won't load in to mw3 2023 mp any gun I pick it gives me something different

:)

Darth Greeneye, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Darth G, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Some users were able to fix this by entering the Zombie Mode once, and then leaving.

Take a look here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mw3/comments/17tpyrf/custom_classes_not_working/

Let me know if it works!

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Xeali0n Win User

GUN CLASSES MW3

No you need to use prestige points to buy them instead.
  4. PHISHPOND Win User

Free for all

[quote user="Kanaye v2"]

I like FFA. Although, on MW3, you have to be using a noob gun to win. :-\

[/quote]

Noob gun = any gun that kills me even tho I have a class for it
  5. Brutal Ringer Win User

Is Proficiency attached to the gun or to the class?

I feel they do stuff.

I hardly ever take weapons found on the ground. So I can't think if they stay on the gun or on my class. I took someones gun today and it was pretty sweet. So I went on Elite to see what the load out was but noticed that it didn't have any proficiency listed
    in the classes.

Just because it's called Weapon Proficiency doesn't really mean or answer anything.

We just attach a skill to our guns? come on..
  6. LOMAS 1984 Win User

halfway to diamond camo

i will just be doing ARs thats it. just one gun class will be enough, and dont like the smg guns that much, like to have a bit of range on my gun.
Thema:

1. Mw3 2023 my gun classes won't load I just get random guns - Similar Threads - Mw3 2023 gun

2. COD MW3 2023 won’t work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 2023 won’t work.: I have 2 copy’s of COD MW3(2023) and neither of them will load up. I put the disc In and it starts to spin then stops. All my other games work. I did have the same issue with a movie but all my...
  3. COD MW3 2023 Xbox One (S) how can I disable full body glow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 2023 Xbox One (S) how can I disable full body glow?: Playing Campaign mode and all NPCs glow blue or red. I have reset all setting defaults but nothing makes a difference. And I do mean all, eg. In the first mission ever single prisoner is blue and...
  4. Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.: My mw3 (2023) has been crashing constantly. It isn’t sitting in a tv stand or anything. It is in an open space. I have hard reset the console, moved where it is plugged in at, and have factory...
  5. Cod mw3 2023 Hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 2023 Hackers: I know that Microsoft just purchased the company but there are huge problems glitches overpowered weaponswhy are there still alot of hackers and why not have a way to have console only crossplay...
  6. what do i get if i purchase mw3 vault edition as of december 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what do i get if i purchase mw3 vault edition as of december 2023: So if i purchase Modern Warfare 3 vault edition would i still get the operator pack, soap, and zombie ghost, plus the like weapon vaults and stuff? or would some only be available for preorder?...
  7. What’s wrong with MW3 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s wrong with MW3 2023?: 12/02/2023 I purchased the game through Microsoft store. I got on to play. The game didn’t sign me in and I couldn’t play, it said the content is no longer available. I restarted my console,...
  8. MW3 2023 not working on Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW3 2023 not working on Xbox one S: I bought the digital cross gen bundle on my series X but I am not able to use play, but downloading it onto my Xbox one s the console says it’s incompatible. Did it exclude this one type of Xbox...
  9. why can i not see my Vault Edition Upgrade content in MW3 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i not see my Vault Edition Upgrade content in MW3 2023: i bought the $30 upgrade sense i bought the psychical game, but when i load into the game, i dont have any of the content that comes with the upgrade, is there a way to fix this issue?...
  10. What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s the difference between (2023) MW3 Vault Edition and (2023) MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade: Not sure what this box is for, but I did not buy the Vault Edition. I bought the Vault Edition Upgrade , but i still cannot play MW3. I was just wanted to know what the difference between the two...