Mw2 won’t let me press A to get into the game, seen a few people talking about this but...

Discus and support Mw2 won’t let me press A to get into the game, seen a few people talking about this but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Mw2 won’t let me press A to get into the game, seen a few people talking about this but almost a month ago. Anyone find a fix I’ve tried everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Will Corser, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Will Corser
    Will Corser Guest

Mw2 won’t let me press A to get into the game, seen a few people talking about this but...

Mw2 won’t let me press A to get into the game, seen a few people talking about this but almost a month ago. Anyone find a fix I’ve tried everything

:)

Will Corser, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Mw2 won’t let me press A to get into the game, seen a few people talking about this but almost a month ago. Anyone find a fix I’ve tried everything

Hi Will, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Will you be playing the game online multiplayer or single-player campaign?

If online, make sure that you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription by following the steps below:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

If single a player campaign follow the steps below:

Settings > General > Network Settings > Go Offline > Launch the game.
  3. UnstopyLife Win User

HDR makes games look washed out on Xbox Series X

It won’t let me connect to the Xbox setup wifi, should I press skip?

EDIT: Worked finally after a few more attempts
  4. voteDC Win User

Inside Xbox canned in US, is UK Next?

I'll come in on the 'jealous' side.

-

Project Possum has taken in a huge amount of money and so far all people have seen for their investment is a group of mates getting drunk and talking about games.

-

Hell if people want to see that come to the pub with me and my mates on Saturday night and buy us a few pints.
  5. Darcmyk Win User

Cheaters on MW3

I haven't seen the hacking and cheating on MW3, yet. Now MW2, CoD4, WaW, etc., you can hardly find a game that isn't hacked anymore.

P.S. If this is a MW2 forum, why are we talking about MW3?
  6. Francia J. Win User

It won’t let me play MW2!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support: "This may mean that the game or app is still installing, or that the installation was incomplete." For your reference, you can check this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...

If I may ask, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If yes, kindly unplug the external hard drive and then perform a powercycle before reinstalling the game. KEEP THE HARD DRIVE UNPLUGGED.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If you don't have an external hard drive unplugged. We may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. Mw2 won’t let me press A to get into the game, seen a few people talking about this but... - Similar Threads - Mw2 won’t let

2. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  3. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  4. Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install: [img] This is a pic showing the issue 9ded2f74-bb9f-45ce-b10d-ab5b598474da
  5. My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons: My game play on MW2 DMZ on XBox won’t allow me to load my insured weapons in my slots I go onto DMZ without my weapons. 38403e18-dd65-4042-b865-ac6c406a5176
  6. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...: It won’t work and is very annoying 795ca365-c26c-4b57-8890-8c9bde20a57d
  7. MW2 2022 won’t let me launch game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 2022 won’t let me launch game: I just recently installed a new update for the Season 1 reloaded for MW2. When it said that I am already signed into my account and network. Everything seemed to be fine when abruptly, the game...
  8. It won’t let me play MW2!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me play MW2!: I try to play MW2 but it says I’m getting error 0x87e1000c. then it says try uninstalling and reinstalling but it won’t let me. And if I click on it will it is not installing, it says the game is...
  9. I can’t upgrade to the vault edition of MW2 but my friend just did. Why won’t it let me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t upgrade to the vault edition of MW2 but my friend just did. Why won’t it let me?: I got the cross-gen bundle version of MW2 but I would like to upgrade to the vault edition. My friend was just able to by paying the difference but my system won’t let me do the same thing...
  10. It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!: Yesterday i tried buying MW2 Remastered but it wouldn’t let me, I checked my card and everything was fine I even made another purchase and it went through Its only on Mw2 it wont let me buy. HELP...