MW2 says I need to buy again

Discus and support MW2 says I need to buy again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my buddy bought me MW2 a few weeks ago I've been playing it in my bedroom but because of my newborn son I moved into the living room now it says I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ajax0817, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Ajax0817
    Ajax0817 Guest

So my buddy bought me MW2 a few weeks ago I've been playing it in my bedroom but because of my newborn son I moved into the living room now it says I need to buy modern warfare 2 again there, but works just fine in my bedroom anybody got any ideas? I am hardwired in my bedroom and on wifi in loving room if that matters. Thanks

:)

Ajax0817, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that you're not signed in under the account where the game was purchased in your living room.

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed"? Once confirmed, make sure that you're signed in under the correct account.

Also, go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
  3. TheBuzzSaw7 Win User

Xbox series S, It won't let me play modern warfare 2 multiplayer anymore it says "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network

I bought Game Pass yesterday and got the MW2 game for Christmas but when I try to play multi-player is says I need to buy game pass again like I dont have it
  4. Francia J. Win User

Says I need to buy Minecraft again?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly validate the license for the game first, please sign in to this link and check if you can see the game as owned.

https://www.minecraft.net

Once confirmed, sign out on the Minecraft launcher and then sign back in, make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account, Leo.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Pre-ordered mw2 22. Today Microsoft says I need to buy it again

Double check http://account.microsoft.com to see if it shows that your order is complete. If you pre-ordered using a credit card/Paypal, you're not charged until within 10 days of the game's release. If they are not able to charge you at that time, the order is cancelled and you would need to purchase the game.
  6. Eric Clark2 Win User

Pre-ordered mw2 22. Today Microsoft says I need to buy it again

I pre-order it over 3 months ago. And got a email confirmation from Microsoft. So what do I do now?
Thema:

1. MW2 says I need to buy again - Similar Threads - MW2 says need

2. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  3. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  4. MW2 says installation stopped, I have done everything they said and still get installation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 says installation stopped, I have done everything they said and still get installation...: I have done the resets, cleared local saves, updated Black ops Cold War, uninstalled and tried to reinstall but it just keeps saying installation stopped. 9934ad23-f486-428a-a68a-c85e2dc75a3a
  5. Hi...mw2 multiplayer is saying no one is online... Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi...mw2 multiplayer is saying no one is online... Xbox series x: Mw2 multiplayer is saying no one is online 94cfd0b0-ea7e-468a-a2e5-117f908e2580
  6. How to download MW2 on Xbox after it says game is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download MW2 on Xbox after it says game is corrupted: Hey I am trying to download MW2 on the Xbox but it keeps saying the game is corrupted and won’t download. This is after I already had it on my console and I couldn’t start the game because it said...
  7. MW2 wont let me play. It says i need to purchase it to access everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 wont let me play. It says i need to purchase it to access everything.: When I load into my game I am able to play warzone, but i cannot play MW2. It is telling me i need to "Purchase Modern Warfare II to have access to everything." I don't understand why because i...
  8. I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have the MW2 cross bundled but when I go to it keeps saying I need to buy MW2 but I can...: I have MW2 bundle the cross bundle I can play everything else but when I just wanna play MW2 keeps saying I need to purchase it. fd72f2c7-c33f-4ea5-90c6-2d124004447a
  9. Why does is say not joinable on MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does is say not joinable on MW2: Call of duty MW2 won't let me join friends or let then join me, it says Not joinable but online, I'm on xbox 2ceb421a-e804-45a7-bf65-04f3b0589c89
  10. Why does MW2 say I need to purchase gold subscription when I already have one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does MW2 say I need to purchase gold subscription when I already have one: The game says my account isn’t able to go online, but I have an active gold membership, and play other games just fine a910b3f7-a819-448d-adf7-132f91288130