MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?

Discus and support MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i go into xbox 360 from my xbox series s and try to play Mw2 it works fine until i try and load up a game and every time it freezes on the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom horrocks1, Aug 15, 2023.

1. MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen?

When i go into xbox 360 from my xbox series s and try to play Mw2 it works fine until i try and load up a game and every time it freezes on the loading screen. However i tried it ok my friends account and it worked so i was wondering what i should do?

:)

Tom horrocks1, Aug 15, 2023
  2. RyanPayne4 Win User

Hello .
    My name is Ryan. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today.
  3. RyanPayne4 Win User

If you're experiencing freezing issues specifically when trying to play Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) on your Xbox Series S while using your account, but the game works fine on your friend's account, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue:

1. **Clear Cache**:
    - Power off your Xbox Series S completely.
    - Unplug the power cable from the back of the console.
    - Wait for about 10 seconds.
    - Plug the power cable back in and turn on the console.
    - Try launching MW2 again to see if the freezing issue persists.

2. **Reinstall the Game**:
    - Uninstall MW2 from your console.
    - Reinstall the game from your library or disc.
    - Check if the freezing issue persists after the reinstallation.

3. **Check for Updates**:
    - Ensure that both your console's system software and the game itself are up to date.
    - Go to "Settings" > "System" > "Updates & downloads" to check for console updates.
    - For the game, make sure you have the latest update installed.

4. **Check for Corrupted Saves**:
    - Sometimes corrupted save files can cause freezing issues. Try launching the game without any save files and see if it works.
    - If the issue is resolved, consider deleting the corrupted save files and starting fresh.

5. **Delete and Re-download Your Profile**:
    - Go to "Settings" > "Account" > "Remove accounts."
    - Select your account and choose "Remove."
    - Restart your console.
    - Add your account back by signing in. This will re-download your profile settings.

6. **Check Account Permissions**:
    - Make sure your account has the appropriate permissions to play the game. Sometimes parental controls or content restrictions might cause issues.

7. **Contact Xbox Support**:
    - If the issue persists after trying the above steps, it might be a specific issue with your account or console.
    - Contact Xbox Support for further assistance. They might be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps or insights.

If the game works fine on your friend's account but not on yours, the issue might be related to your account settings or permissions. Trying the steps mentioned above should help narrow down the cause and hopefully resolve the freezing issue.

Kind regards

Ryan
  4. Fearless Reign7 Win User

What Game Would You Like A Remaster Of?

I would like to see mw2, and 3 remastered. They already have the first modern warfare remastered
  5. The Lady Bastet Win User

First thing with Hearthfire

That is strange because i found all load screens to be much slower with an occasional freeze. The load screen freezes had stopped after one of the patches but have returned.
  6. ChristopheJolicoeur Win User

MW2 remastered purchase problem

Purchased COD MW2 remastered through the modern warfare store today and it won't register that I bought it in game. None of the items included in the pack are showing up and when I try to look at it it gets stuck on a screen that says "purchasing". Any ideas?
    Same here but different, my COD MW2 Remastered is downloaded and ready. But something’s wrong, my items won’t show up, when i look at the bundle in the store. It’s says « Buy bundle 26.99$ ». Kinda weird, i already bought the bundle with COD MW2 Remastered
    but the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle is already downloaded. I tried redownloading it but the items never appear. Any ideas or ways to fix it?
Thema:

1. MW2 remastered freezing on loading screen? - Similar Threads - MW2 remastered freezing

2. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  3. why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2?: why does microsoft say i didn't £69.99 for mw2? give me a refund your own records say i paid for it 318ada7e-4014-4e39-907b-81342fca63f5
  4. mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mw2 and fifa 23 won’t update: my mw2 wouldn’t launch, so i did what the game said and deleted and tried to reinstall, but it won’t reinstall saying it needs and update and when trying to update says installation stopped....
  5. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  6. Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my mw2 disc load!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  7. Xbox mw2 disc not working!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox mw2 disc not working!!!: So I just bought a Xbox 360 mw2 disc from GameStop and when I put the disc into the disc reader on my Xbox one s it doesn’t show up as a disc is in the tray. I even tried going onto the Xbox app...
  8. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  9. MW2 Remastered.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Remastered.: I just completed completed S.S.D.D , Team Player & Cliffhanger on Ventrans difficulty & I have not received my achievements. Why? It's been over 30 minutes! b3edfefa-7db4-4839-8246-7fe9744253b4
  10. I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I collected 45 Intel in Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remastered and did not revive the...: As I stated in the Question, I played through the MW2 09 remaster of the game and collected every piece of Intel but still did not receive my achievement, and going back to see if I collected them...