MW2/ MW3 Ban

Discus and support MW2/ MW3 Ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve recently reinstalled mw2 and found out I’ve been hacked. I only play on Xbox yet it’s been played on pc with cheats and gotten me banned from both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielEmsley, Nov 23, 2023.

1. DanielEmsley
    DanielEmsley Guest

MW2/ MW3 Ban

I’ve recently reinstalled mw2 and found out I’ve been hacked. I only play on Xbox yet it’s been played on pc with cheats and gotten me banned from both mw2/3

I’ve appealed the ban but they’ve said it will stand. This doesn’t bother me I’m just never buying activision games again.

So the reason I’m here can anyone tell me how they’ve done this, and where I need to check to make sure this can’t happen to any of my other games. Main worry is all my Xbox games are compromised.

Thanks for any help.

:)

DanielEmsley, Nov 23, 2023
  2. OG Temperr Win User

Daily Mail trying to get MW3 banned in the UK

i doubt that they will ban mw3. mw2 didn't get banned so whats different??
  3. Tyler S. Harris Win User

Why did I get banned after I pre-ordered MW3?

Apparently if you get banned on MW2 and/or Warzone 2 you can't play MW3. Activision added MW3 to my list of banned games. So I went to Blizzard and requested a refund. It was accepted.

Thanks Activision for nothing.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

COD: World At War hackers

Word of warning COD4 and MW2 are having much the same problems. If there's not a mass banning prior to MW3 I'll eat my hat.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

MW2/ MW3 Ban

Hi DanielEmsley, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry that you are going through this problem, if the suspension was by Activision you should contact them although you already mentioned that you did and they told you that you cannot file an appeal. From what I understand your Microsoft account was hacked, is that correct? So the person who stole it had access to your games, I would recommend activating two-step verification (MFA) so that your account is much safer and this does not happen again.

Keep in mind that this is a Microsoft public forum where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players with basic problems, this means that we are not Microsoft employees. Having said that, if you want to contact support to get a little more information you can do so through the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope this information is useful to you, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. II HyperFuze II Win User

Accidentally was in a Modded Lobby on COD4, Received 11th Prestige

@m0nkeybusiness5 You know how Vern said MW2 has mods?? It doesn't anymore the latest patch(which was a few months ago actually) and I haven't been in any lobbies like that since, it's actually been almost 6 months and I got the game almost a year ago, and
    you won't get banned for games like CoD4 or MW2 because IW has pretty much quit changing it now, my favorite CoD's are MW3, MW2, and CoD4. I absolutely HATE Black Ops it's just a horrible game to me, the only good thing is the zombies, that's it, if I were
    you I'd get either MW2 or MW3, MW2 is I think around 30 bucks and MW3 60 bucks (if you're not from america then MW3 would cost the same amount as any new release and MW2 would be half) :)
Thema:

MW2/ MW3 Ban

1. MW2/ MW3 Ban - Similar Threads - MW2 MW3 Ban

2. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63
  3. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  4. Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?: I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?...
  5. I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only bought the vault upgrade from MW3 without MW3 just WZ and MW2 and I don't have the...: Maybe what I did was something very dumb but I thought I can get the MW2 rewards like the zombie ghost and then the weapons in Battle royale later just by buying the vault upgrade. My question...
  6. Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since I've updated to MW3, I can play it BUT no more access to MW2 nor Warzone...: When I try to join mw2 or warzone, it stays on "looking for updates" then I have to close and relaunch the game to access mw3. I appreciate that one but I'm far to be finished with others......
  7. Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2: Can I file share call of duty mw3 without dropping call of duty mw2 5829249d-1227-4c25-a207-0824024213b9
  8. Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install: [img] This is a pic showing the issue 9ded2f74-bb9f-45ce-b10d-ab5b598474da
  9. My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?: My modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 accounts have been greatly minimized from everything I bought I still had 1400 modern warfare money and it’s gone I also had about 30 different skins and I...
  10. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746