mw2 had been working fine on Xbox one x, but played fifa so changed the disc. put cod back...

Discus and support mw2 had been working fine on Xbox one x, but played fifa so changed the disc. put cod back... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. My cod mw2 had been working fine on Xbox one x, playing campaign and online etc but then removed disc to play fifa. Now put disc for cod back in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan Campbell2, Feb 11, 2023.

1. mw2 had been working fine on Xbox one x, but played fifa so changed the disc. put cod back...

Hi. My cod mw2 had been working fine on Xbox one x, playing campaign and online etc but then removed disc to play fifa. Now put disc for cod back in and it’s come up with update but it’s then actually just trying to install the game again which I obvisouky already have installed., do I now need to install all 101gb again?

:)

Dan Campbell2, Feb 11, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

mw2 had been working fine on Xbox one x, but played fifa so changed the disc. put cod back in and it’s come up with install game again when I shouldn’t need to

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be the Independent Advisor for Microsoft assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your concern.

Unfortunately, yes.

This means the game had an issue with the update or was canceled or similar.
  3. james kane1 Win User

I put a dvd in my series x and controller wont work with blu ray disk player

It actually seem to be the disc im trying to play if i put another dvd in it works fine which is strange iv tried several discs and they all work apart from this one and if i put that disc in my pc it works fine but it used to work on my xbox one x before i got my series x its not the disc as it works on my pc and actual old dvd player
  4. Red KillMachine Win User

Can we get a One version of Bo2?

They don't have to resurrect the game just put it on a one disc so I can play it on the one. I never could stand a IW cod after mw2, and so far ghosts sucks bantha fodder.
  5. Clrksn287 Win User

xbox one cant read 360 discs because of priview /insider

I got the same issue on my One X...

My One X can't read any 360 disc.

I got problems with CoD MW2, CoD BO, CoD WaW, Skate 3
  6. Agrophobic Acky Win User

xbox controller wont turn on

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago and I simply changed out the battery I use play an charge kit put that into another controller it worked fine so I swapped it back out and it's been fine since
Thema:

mw2 had been working fine on Xbox one x, but played fifa so changed the disc. put cod back...

1. mw2 had been working fine on Xbox one x, but played fifa so changed the disc. put cod back... - Similar Threads - mw2 been working

2. My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MW2 and MW3 profile have been deleted please help me?: My modern warfare 2 and modern warfare 3 accounts have been greatly minimized from everything I bought I still had 1400 modern warfare money and it’s gone I also had about 30 different skins and I...
  3. I’ve been unable to play games like fortnite and MW2 due to the game closing whenever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been unable to play games like fortnite and MW2 due to the game closing whenever I...: Xbox One S Fortnite Call Of Duty 799cdcc1-cc53-4877-889f-eebbbd843a7c
  4. I have mw2 with vault edition all have been installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have mw2 with vault edition all have been installed: The content isn't available, everything is installed on external hard drive would that be an issue? 3a9d5372-e551-4ce5-8e15-55fa88065686
  5. Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of...: Since the update on MW2 my kill cam has been lagging and I’ve been having all sorts of glitches pls help 26b0506c-cb5b-468d-bc8f-69df46c8c0e0
  6. I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 2400 cod points for mw2 and its been over 24 hours since this purchase and i still...: I would greatly apreciate if somebody could tell me if im being had rn or not, cause it sure feels like it 3a003847-24fb-4c7c-807c-4b30bfbdf96e
  7. How to fix mw2 from crashing when loading up it’s been doing this all day I did all the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix mw2 from crashing when loading up it’s been doing this all day I did all the...: Please help my game keeps dash boarding . I have a Xbox series x and I did all the reset steps all of them then lastly I said let me uninstall the game and reinstall . Still the same out come ....
  8. Has anyone's MW2 been corrupt and unplayable after update on the 16th November?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone's MW2 been corrupt and unplayable after update on the 16th November?: Reads error code 0x80070570. I have tried, clearing system cache, deleting saved games locally and on the cloud, I've hard reset the xbox. I've tried downloading other games and they are fine,...
  9. I've been billed 3 times for MW2

in XBoX on Windows
    I've been billed 3 times for MW2: I've tried speaking with someone on the phone about it but lost connection twice. Once they called me back second time they didn't. Is there a way to email someone??? Frustrating to say the least....
  10. COD MW2 has been hacked?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 has been hacked?!?!: Hi Everyone, I think my COD MW2 has been hacked. When I enter the multiplayer lobby screen, my XBOX just locks up and I have to restart the device. I have read on some forums that I may have to...