MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error

Discus and support MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; WELL, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW AT THE BEGINNING, IF I DON’T GET A RESPONSE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, I AM CONTACTING MOJANG IT’S SELF! OK, SO FIRST OF ALL, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheBozz Kill4r, Jul 31, 2020.

1. MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error

WELL, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW AT THE BEGINNING, IF I DON’T GET A RESPONSE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, I AM CONTACTING MOJANG IT’S SELF!

OK, SO FIRST OF ALL, I WASTED 300 DHS ($81.68), ON THIS STUPID MINECOINS! AND HOW MUCH I GOT? WELL, ZERO! I WENT TO WHERE YOU HAVE TO REDEEM MINECOINS, PUT MY GIFT CARD CODE, AND IT IS LIKE: BLAH, BLAH,
    BLAH! CHECK THE INSTRUCTION IN YOUR GIFT CARD BECAUSE THIS CODE COULD BE FOR SOMETHING ELSE! WELL, STUPID WEB! IF I WOULD BUY THAT FOR SOMETHING ELSE, WHY WOULD I COME TO THIS WEBSITE EVEN? HOWEVER, DON’T THINK ME AS A STUPID - FOOL - THAT GOT A GIFT CARD
    FOR THE WRONG THING! I GOT IT FOR THE CORRECT THING AND I SAW IT WITH MY BIG BLOODY EYES. AND I WON’T GIVING UP WITH MY COMPLAINTS TILL I EITHER GET MY MONEY BACK, OR GET EVERY SINGLE MINECOIN!

:)

TheBozz Kill4r, Jul 31, 2020
  2. TheBozz Kill4r Win User

Hello,,,

Sorry for the late response!

My gift card code has 25 digits, and I have tried to redeem them on minecraft.net.

I didn't really know that I had to redeem it there; I just searched the internet: Redeem Minecoins. I pressed the first link, and redeemed my code. The code wasn't emailed or whatsoever, I got it as a bill from a machine in a nearby store.

In Minecraft.net, it said follow the instructions in the gift card, and the instructions on the gift card was to redeem it at mojang.com, but I didn't really mind and I searched it up. Hope to get a quick response (even though mine was late).

Best of hopes,

The Boss Killer.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bozz,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with your gift card. How many characters is the code for the Minecoins. Some codes are not 25 letters and require you to redeem on the developer site then they email you a 25 digit code. The
    website should be on the card itself.

Also, for what platform are you redeeming these? You can reach out to
    Mojang support
    for additional assistance.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Gift card

Hello FaZe,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. This error message may indicate that the gift card is not active. Each gift card must be scanned out of the retailer's system correctly in order to become active. The article entitled, "Troubleshoot
    redeem gift card and code issues
    " contains more information about gift card errors. Another great option is to reach out to the
    Xbox support team. The support team will investigate the gift card and provide more options. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Gift cards

The £10 must be either on a card that says "Xbox Gift Card £10" or you must purchase an Xbox digital gift card code on Amazon for £10 that you redeem here:
    https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

You can't redeem Amazon gift cards or currency in Amazon accounts for currency in your Microsoft/Xbox account - you must buy an Xbox Gift Card (or code) with that money on it.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Game pass won’t renew

Gift cards for dollar amounts cannot be used to purchase subscriptions. The subscription gift card for a specific period of time must be used.
Thema:

1. MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error - Similar Threads - MUST READ URGENT

2. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

in XboX Insiders
    MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**: To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD), I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a person who has been deeply touched by the...
  3. You guys must really have no life or can't read

in XBoX Accessibility
    You guys must really have no life or can't read: So, ATTENTION XBOX ENFORCEMENT ....how is this a reason to suspend anything??? His handle is [mod removed] Maybe you need to be a bit more better at picking who and why you ban next time I'll...
  4. Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!: Attention: Microsoft & Xbox high level executives and whatnot! We the people, Users of Xbox One Console, Have had enough! In this discussion, I will be both blunt and honest! We have a serious...
  5. Recording!!! Must Read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording!!! Must Read: Why aren't we still given a choice whether to record 1080p60fps or 720p60fps without a 4k screen. We should also have the controll over bitrate at which the video is recorded in....
  6. Xbox One X (must read)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X (must read): Let me start off by saying I have purchased the original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox one day one edition, Xbox one S, Xbox One X Scorpio Edition, microsoft Surface Book, many more microsoft products and...
  7. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...: within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when I read the book it does nothing I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reloaded previous saves but to no avail this...
  8. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...: within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when I read the book it does nothing I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reloaded previous saves but to no avail this...
  9. Suspended Account (Must Read)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended Account (Must Read): My account was suspended for cheating, that I'm not bothered about. What I'm bothered about is that just before it got suspended I stuck on a 2 week Gold Trial, so does this mean even when I'm...
  10. enforcement team MUST READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement team MUST READ: I need to contact enforcement team well have them contact me. I have a console ban for a month but when I look on my profile I have no email or message on my account saying I'm ban so I can not...