MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

Discus and support MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech** in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD), I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Smooth-Jellyfish5281, May 6, 2024.

1. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD),

I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a person who has been deeply touched by the exceptional service provided by your employee, Gabriel. In a world where the human touch is often lost behind screens and protocols, Gabriel stands out as a beacon of genuine care and excellence.

His approach to customer service is nothing short of remarkable. With a blend of active listening and swift action, Gabriel transformed my issue from a problem into a non-event. His demeanor wasn’t just friendly; it was the epitome of what every support agent should aspire to be. He didn’t just serve; he cared. He didn’t just listen; he understood. He didn’t just resolve my issue; he lifted a weight off my shoulders.

Such service transcends the ordinary—it creates a bond, a trust that you not only values its customers but prioritizes their satisfaction above all. Gabriel didn’t just represent your brand; he elevated it in my eyes.

I urge you to recognize Gabriel’s extraordinary talent and dedication. He is not just an asset to your team; he is the living embodiment of your company’s values. Let his example be the standard, his methods the training, and his attitude the culture you instill in every new recruit.

Thank you, Gabriel, for a support experience that was not just satisfactory, but truly joyful. And thank you, for showing me that at the heart of every transaction lies a human connection waiting to be made.

With heartfelt gratitude TAGNAME -->ATSemiTaino

submitted by /u/Smooth-Jellyfish5281
    [link] [comments]

/u/Smooth-Jellyfish5281, May 6, 2024
  2. rookie tha vet Win User

Halo Fans must read this.

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

[quote user=""]how can you defend 343i's mishaps with Halo 4?[/quote]The experiences can possibly help make the next
    Halo better. But hey, if you want to find ways to hate Halo 4 for whatever reason, that's fine. I still like the game.

[/quote]

What!! I dislike Halo 4 because it is in no way, shape, or form a Halo game. Unbalanced weapons, way too many power weapons, lack of competitive maps, ordinance, lag, heavy bullet magnetism, and number of other things previous Halo's did not suffer from
    is why this game is terrible. I must apologize for my anger and frustation since a good number of halo fans were expecting a competitive multiplayer experience.
  3. II PARALLAX II Win User

***MUST READ***

Harry's right...we have a thankless job....we maintain a healthy balance of crudeness and humor....and we ask for nothing in return....thats generosity man....hey Microsoft, what have you done for me lately?
  4. Anonymous21122112211 Win User

: Xbox one [mod removed] going out after several minutes

Just hoping someone has technical electronics experience that could help. Most Microsoft staff that answer the phones or chat can only read a script.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Halo Fans must read this.

"As for bullet lag, it seemed worse to me in Halo 3. I still have some "what the" clips saved from Halo 3 that I didn't experience in 4".

Hitscan V no hitscan.

Giving bullets a travel time makes the game far more technical but hitscan is more consistent. Also, this is H3 we're talking about... it's older, so it simply will have worse networking. It's pretty much guaranteed that newer games have better networking.
  6. asasassa Win User

Warranty issue MUST READ

I got the same experience with Advocacy group and Support. I got my case escalated 3 times.

Here's my account on what happened which I posted in Gripevine.com

I contacted Xbox support for xbox one on dec 17 2013 to report a defective controller. I shipped my controller on Dec 23 out of my own pocket thru FEDEX. Delivery was confirmed on Dec 27 and it was signed for. One week went by my service request status has
    not changed and then I decided to call Microsoft Support and they told me they have no way of communicating with the Service Center and they do acknowledge that they have received my package. Support told me to wait 7-10 days processing. I waited another 10
    business day and nothing.

I called Microsoft Non-Support again and they told me they will escalate this and someone in the MS Advocacy group will email me. Four days passed no email nor phone call. Called MS Support again and got it escalated again. Finally I got a break, Darius
    Cunningham from the MS Advocacy group emailed me on Jan 17. On his email he said the reason I have not received my replacement controller was because they have not received the defective controller. I was very disappointed with the response and I emailed him
    back and told him I have given the tracking number numerous times to numerous MS support person and they have acknowledged that they have received it.

I have not heard anything from Darius Cunningham after the last email. This is the worst customer service I have ever encountered. Very disappointing to deal with Microsoft support. It's been more than a month and counting just to replace a f@cking controller.
Thema:

MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

1. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech** - Similar Threads - MUST READ **MY

2. MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MUST READ! URGENT! Gift Card Error: WELL, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW AT THE BEGINNING, IF I DON’T GET A RESPONSE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE, I AM CONTACTING MOJANG IT’S SELF! OK, SO FIRST OF ALL, I WASTED 300 DHS ($81.68), ON THIS STUPID...
  3. You guys must really have no life or can't read

in XBoX Accessibility
    You guys must really have no life or can't read: So, ATTENTION XBOX ENFORCEMENT ....how is this a reason to suspend anything??? His handle is [mod removed] Maybe you need to be a bit more better at picking who and why you ban next time I'll...
  4. Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!: Attention: Microsoft & Xbox high level executives and whatnot! We the people, Users of Xbox One Console, Have had enough! In this discussion, I will be both blunt and honest! We have a serious...
  5. Recording!!! Must Read

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording!!! Must Read: Why aren't we still given a choice whether to record 1080p60fps or 720p60fps without a 4k screen. We should also have the controll over bitrate at which the video is recorded in....
  6. Xbox One X (must read)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X (must read): Let me start off by saying I have purchased the original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox one day one edition, Xbox one S, Xbox One X Scorpio Edition, microsoft Surface Book, many more microsoft products and...
  7. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...: within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when I read the book it does nothing I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reloaded previous saves but to no avail this...
  8. within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when i read the book it does ...: within a specific mission you must read a specific book however when I read the book it does nothing I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and reloaded previous saves but to no avail this...
  9. Suspended Account (Must Read)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended Account (Must Read): My account was suspended for cheating, that I'm not bothered about. What I'm bothered about is that just before it got suspended I stuck on a 2 week Gold Trial, so does this mean even when I'm...
  10. enforcement team MUST READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement team MUST READ: I need to contact enforcement team well have them contact me. I have a console ban for a month but when I look on my profile I have no email or message on my account saying I'm ban so I can not...