Music Streaming Over DLNA From Phone Troubleshoot

Discus and support Music Streaming Over DLNA From Phone Troubleshoot in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Its been 7 years and no phone, wifi setup, app, console version, or console revision, has seemed to make streaming music stable. Its degrades (album... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FirestormDangerDash, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Music Streaming Over DLNA From Phone Troubleshoot

Its been 7 years and no phone, wifi setup, app, console version, or console revision, has seemed to make streaming music stable. Its degrades (album art start getting mixed up or absent, until the songs stop auto playing or the console and phone apps stop communicating, requiring a console me to quit all applications on console. Music and gaming kind of went hand and hand for me since 360. The media server worked flawless on any cellphone I had, the Xbox One Snap feature worked flawless with any cellphone I had, as soon as DLNA hit. Nothing works after a few minutes. Ive at this point changed every single thing to be more then modern along with much trial and error. Nothing can keep music running and it erks me heavily.

Does anyone have some grand wizardly ideas or solutions? I had the first and only clue from an old post on this form ironicly. That background apps are limited to 120mb, thats like 5-12 songs if the xbox is trying to cache them. That lines up with the drop outs suprisingly. Though since everything is managed from my phone its silly it does that. I mean if the 360 could "manage" my 1200 songs, the One X better damn well too.

submitted by /u/FirestormDangerDash
    [link] [comments]

/u/FirestormDangerDash, Apr 17, 2020
  2. sn2006gy Win User

NO EXTERNAL STORAGE OR MEDIA USAGE!!

You can stream to your XBOX One using DLNA send to functionality.

-

Open Xbox Video - The Xbox will show up as a DLNA receiver on your network. In windows 8 you can use Xbox Music / Xbox Video to play-to the X1. There are guides showing how to get XBMC / Plex send to and also Nokia phones and other DLNA devices work.

-

I wouldn't go deleting he Xbox Music / Xbox Video - they will be updated to play other content as they are in Windows 8 :)

-

As for skydrive and file sizes, there aren't many cloud storage services that support huge files and they're generally frowned upon because it takes forever to sync them. With that said, MS has grown the file size limit exponentially over the years.. it
    used to be what, 50mb?
  3. RyanCook311 Win User

Music

One solution for this I've seen is using DLNA to stream to Xbox music with it snapped but there's one major downfall to this every time a new track starts the Xbox will change focus to Xbox music.
  4. Armageddon97 Win User

Cant cast to grove music

It's been 5 days since your reply, so I would just like to ask if we could get a timetable on when DLNA streaming will be coming back. That's basically the only thing I use Groove for. At the very least could you make the old version of blue groove usable
    (i.e. don't automatically force an update for the blue version of groove). I'd rather have DLNA and no background music then background music and no DLNA.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Thinking of switching from PS3 to Xbox

1. Yes BBC iplayer is free to use, the only one you can use without gold.

2. You can stream movies, music and pictures from your pc or any DLNA capable device, or you can setup media centre extender.

3. You can't copy movies to the xbox HDD but you can rip CD's to it(stick to streaming it is a lot easier). You can even stream music from your pc while playing a game.
  6. I Annihil8or I Win User

Xbox One - Windows Media Center? Seriously?

The complete in ability to DLNA audio / video from a locally connected computer / hard drive is a major step back. The X1's release was obviously pulled forward from spring 2014 so features must have been re-prioritized, specifically Xbox Music over a standard
    feature from the 360. I anticipate a local streaming feature will be added via an update, but no telling how quickly.
Thema:

Music Streaming Over DLNA From Phone Troubleshoot

1. Music Streaming Over DLNA From Phone Troubleshoot - Similar Threads - Music Streaming DLNA

2. Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a YouTube Music app so I can stream background YouTube Music: That would be great. And there are probably lots of people who would use it. submitted by /u/Brocker_9000 [link] [comments]
  3. Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox Discord stream not pick up my background music?: I usually play games with Spotify or Soundcloud music playing in the background. Lately, I've decided to try streaming, first testing in my own server to see if it works. I realized if I listen...
  4. More streaming and music features

in XboX Insiders
    More streaming and music features: I'm playing xbox for few years now and i think it would be great to get more streaming features like tik tok or youtube. In Addition, there would be new music player like amz music (amazon music)...
  5. Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any way to play music I own (not from a streaming service) on Xbox Series S or X?: I have my Xbox Series X in our game room connected to an AVR (tuner/amp) and on the same LAN as my Windows 11 PC, which is set up as a DLNA media server (music is accessible to other...
  6. Xbox Twitch Stream WITH Music??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Twitch Stream WITH Music??: Nowhere I've looked seems to have a good answer, so I'll ask here and see. Does anyone know how to stream Twitch broadcasts from your Xbox AND get music to play on the stream? I get that Xbox must...
  7. Can't stream music from android

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream music from android: I have always been able to stream music from my phone to my xbox one console using the stannard Samsung music app and the groove music app on my xbox. Recently groove received an update and now it...
  8. How is work? the music in the background when stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is work? the music in the background when stream: what about if i put some music with the xbox one player vua USB in the background it will cover the stream game sound or that stream game mute problem? Any one try it or any one can tell me how it...
  9. Issues with copyright and not being able to stream music-Groove Music Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with copyright and not being able to stream music-Groove Music Pass: I am suddenly seeing (as of the past couple months) when artists I follow post new music it is labeled as unavailable on groove music streaming pass. And this is happening with a lot of the...
  10. Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get my amazon prime music account to stream on my xbox. I need adobe flash player. ...: I need to figure out a loop hole to be able to download the adobe flash player onto my xbox one in order to listen to my amazon prime music. I can watch the shows through the Amazon Video app but...