Multiple users on just one account, without paying subscriptions multiple times

Discus and support Multiple users on just one account, without paying subscriptions multiple times in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How to have multiple accounts in a game on Gaming Hub, without having to pay the same subscription multiple times? For example, in GTA V. I wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Teles ‎, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Teles ‎
    Teles ‎ Guest

How to have multiple accounts in a game on Gaming Hub, without having to pay the same subscription multiple times? For example, in GTA V. I wanted to play with two accounts in online mode, one of mine and one of my father's. Is this possible on Gaming Hub?

:)

Teles ‎, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Teles ‎ Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you wanted to play multiple accounts on the gaming hub.

Just a heads up since this is more likely using a cloud gaming set up, this does not support local multiplayer. You can only play games on one account at a time as long as they are subscribed to the membership.
    I don't know if you understood, but I wasn't talking about local multiplayer, but about two players playing on two accounts at a time, each with their own account, you know? Without having to make the monthly payment twice. An example is those multi-user settings that consoles have, you can create multiple users and have different progress in games, you understand me?
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you wanted to play multiple accounts on the gaming hub.

Just a heads up since this is more likely using a cloud gaming set up, this does not support local multiplayer. You can only play games on one account at a time as long as they are subscribed to the membership.
  4. maxen Win User

No family pack but want to set up a second xbox live gold account

There is unfortunately no replacement for this on Xbox 360. If you want multiple profiles to access Gold features, you need multiple Gold subscriptions.

However, on Xbox One there is Home Gold which means all users enjoy the benefits of Gold, so long as just one user actually has a Gold account.
  5. SoHappeh Win User

My Brother's Xbox Live profile can't do anything right now! Help!

How long has this been going on? I just went through the same thing, I have multiple profile on my account and I can sign into the ones without a live subscription.... I guess that makes sense now that I said it.. is there a time estimate posted somewhere?
  6. xYEMx-DD9C1E6F-9CFD- Win User

NO more FAMILY PLANS!!!!

First off, you don't need to pay the full $60 for each subscription. If you are, stop. There are deals that can found all the time if you look. Prices usually range from $30-$40.

Second, I'm not sure if you plan on upgrading to the XboxOne or not, but if you are, no need to worry about buying multiple subscriptions. On the new xbox, multiple accounts will be able to use a single live subscription. So, it's basically the same as a
    family plan http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/22/xbox-live-multiple-accounts/
Thema:

1. Multiple users on just one account, without paying subscriptions multiple times - Similar Threads - Multiple users account

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  4. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  5. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  6. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  9. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  10. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...