Multiple users for online 360 games

Discus and support Multiple users for online 360 games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All my kids want to play live at the sametime. Is this possible. I have four kids that want to play together. afd8710e-cefe-426d-9b41-027ba950bfaa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Singleye33, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Singleye33
    Singleye33 Guest

All my kids want to play live at the sametime. Is this possible. I have four kids that want to play together.

:)

Singleye33, Jan 11, 2014
  2. JeffreyAlcon
    JeffreyAlcon Guest
    So am I correct that the 360 lost the family pack and it has gone to the One

So if someone can clarify, if your'e still using an XBOX 360 with multiple accounts/users on one console. Each account/user requires a gold membership subscription to play multiplayer online? Or has XBOX360 also adopted XBOXONE's 1 Gold Member for multiplayer
    to be enabled for other account/users on the same console?

JeffreyAlcon, Jan 11, 2014
  3. AwareTen55
    AwareTen55 Guest
    Multiple users

I have two boys - do i need to have two gold accounts?

AwareTen55, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Multiple users for online 360 games

Hello,

They can play online using different or guest accounts on the Xbox, you will just need four controllers. Also make sure the game is not a one person game and can support more. Then just have them turn on all the controllers and login with a different account
    or guest..

Thank you!

Alliance United, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: