Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network

Discus and support Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Best fix would be forwarding Live ports for one console and put the other console in the routers DMZ. Static IP addresses will keep your consoles from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZacharyWatkins, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network


    Best fix would be forwarding Live ports for one console and put the other console in the routers DMZ. Static IP addresses will keep your consoles from changing IPs when you disconnect devices or reboot your router. Another option is leave things default
    and see how well UPNP handles them. Reboot your router and then power cycle your consoles.
     
    Smiling Cat-FAB725BA-E75F-400C-9250-ECD9955C9C75, Mar 12, 2014
    #16
  2. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    You need to power cycle to clear the cache, making some changes then checking network settings does not work straight away, don't ask me how long it took to realise Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network :)
     
    f00xm4n, Mar 12, 2014
    #17
  3. Concerning the lagging/chugging. Upload is just as important as download. My husband and I both game and we originally had 20mb down/1 mb up and we would have issues with lag and delayed party chat. We upgraded a couple years ago to 50mb down / 30mb up
    and it resolved all of our issues.

    The other thing we noticed was traffic on the network delaying packets resulting in lag. Torrents especially are bad since there is so much traffic.

    Verify you do not have a ton of activity on your network for a lag free experience.

    Concerning your moderate nat. Ensure you have enabled upnp on the router. Do not use static ips and DMZ as only one xbox on the network will be open, the other will be moderate or strict depending on which one connected first.
     
    Slow GIN Fizz, Mar 12, 2014
    #18
  4. Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network

    Changed NAT to open and unfortunately our issues are still persisting. I'm not sure if that's just because of Xbox Live having issues but, playing Dead Rising 3 has been hell. It constantly disconnects either of us, and says XXX has left the game, also been
    pretty laggy.
     
    ZacharyWatkins, Mar 12, 2014
    #19
  5. Power down both xboxes by holding the power button for 10 seconds. Once the are off, unplug the router and leave it off for a minute or so. Power on the router and give it a second to connect before powering on the xboxes. If you are still having issues,
    you will need to verify traffic on the network. That or you do not have the bandwidth.

    What is your upload speed? Are both xboxes wired to the router?
     
    Slow GIN Fizz, Mar 12, 2014
    #20
  6. Hellrazr99
    Hellrazr99 Guest
    Having this same problem. Each person can play a seperate game but both can't join the same game. Don't have any issues with any other large scale games (dead rising, battlefield 4)
     
    Hellrazr99, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. ZacharyWatkins Win User

    Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network

    Thanks for the replies guys, after looking through my setting some more I think this may be happening because I have a moderate NAT type I'm going to research how to open it and try it out.
  8. DanteSparda504 Win User

    Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network

    Maybe your ISP can't handle it? Do you typically do this?
  9. Hellrazr99 Win User

    Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network

    Having this same problem. Each person can play a seperate game but both can't join the same game. Don't have any issues with any other large scale games (dead rising, battlefield 4)
  10. Vulsker Win User

    Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network

    Me and my buddy are on the same wireless network and played earlier in a party. No issues here.
  11. ZacharyWatkins Win User

    Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network

    Changed NAT to open and unfortunately our issues are still persisting. I'm not sure if that's just because of Xbox Live having issues but, playing Dead Rising 3 has been hell. It constantly disconnects either of us, and says XXX has left the game, also been
    pretty laggy.
Thema:

Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network

Loading...
  1. Multiple people playing Titanfall on same network - Similar Threads - Multiple playing Titanfall

  2. Discord Crashing on XBOX Via Multiple Methods

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Crashing on XBOX Via Multiple Methods: Discord on XBOX is crashing through two different methods. When a wireless headset disconnects and you reconnect it while in a Discord Call, Discord usually doesn't detect input from the mic....
  3. Multiple issues after newest update

    in XboX Insiders
    Multiple issues after newest update: Report a problem is not working on console and via QR code https://postimg.cc/BjQdVSFt https://postimg.cc/SjmFMfKr My games and apps < Full Library not loading https://postimg.cc/SjmFMfKr Game...
  4. [Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles

    in XboX Insiders
    [Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles: Hi all, I’m hoping someone here can help or confirm if there’s a fix for this. On PC (Rog Ally Z1E), my Xbox app keeps showing that I’m playing games I’ve already uninstalled. It started with...
  5. I can only play private match on multiple llayer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can only play private match on multiple llayer: I can only play private player on multi-player 2fb0be3f-4e51-4cec-81c7-2151c34332a9
  6. Can I play games with Xbox Account saved game data on Multiple Steam account Using...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play games with Xbox Account saved game data on Multiple Steam account Using...: I have a Steam Account with Forza Horizon 5 and I login with with xbox account to play with this account, But Now I change my steam account sometimes ago and purchased Forza Horizon 5 and now,...
  7. Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the call of duty allow me to play multipler or zombies as have xbox x that made...: Won't allow me to play multiplier or zombies on the mw3 vault upgrade version on my xbox x e381ce0c-de05-4b4e-b8cc-59223ea3f74c
  8. How to play purchased game on multiple accounts?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play purchased game on multiple accounts?: So I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Xbox series X edition for Christmas. My fiance went through full set up yesterday and enjoyed playing his game! I was also kind of excited to play around with...
  9. Can I play modern warfare III on multiple accounts

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play modern warfare III on multiple accounts: Hello I’m having problems with modern warfare III I have it purchased on my account but when I try play on my other account I use for zombies it won’t let me play it says I need to purchase the...
  10. Haven't been able to play Xbox games for over a month, getting MULTIPLE errors!!

    in XBoX on Windows
    Haven't been able to play Xbox games for over a month, getting MULTIPLE errors!!: I haven't been able to play Xbox games for a little over a month now. It started saying that the game was not available for my account, (even though it is and i CAN download the game). Then...