Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

Discus and support Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Infinitypockets, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like to each have our own Netflix on our Xbox accounts, however when we try to sign into one of the accounts, it signs it in on both gamertags. I have not been able to find an answer to this problem even though I have found questions on here from 7 years ago, and it seems that nothing has changed at all whatsoever as this problem is STILL occurring, this is aggravating, pc doesn’t have this issue, PlayStation doesn’t have this issue, even a Firestick does not have this issue, I thought that having a next gen console would mean problems like this wouldn’t arise, and yet… it has

:)

Infinitypockets, Dec 6, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox