Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

Discus and support Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neither-Bee3570, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

Hi! A couple of days ago my Xbox Series X was randomly disconnecting my controller even with it plugged into the console. Today it's gotten to the point where the Xbox will turn off around 30 seconds after turning it on, won't show up on the on the tv, and won't connect to any of my controllers. I've tried every tip l've found online including different hdmi cables, unplugging it and leaving it overnight, different controllers, holding the power button and eject button, and many other things to no prevail. Any advice would be great and thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Neither-Bee3570
    [link] [comments]

/u/Neither-Bee3570, Mar 18, 2024
  2. Nonomus Win User

Roblox not installing on Series X

Thank you for your help! Unfortunately, the issue is not happening on multiple devices, only on the brand new Xbox Series X device
  3. Darth Husher Win User

Achievements Not Unlocking

Same issue here. No achievements unlocking on multiple games. I’m on a Series X.
  4. violetOvercast Win User

Can't play goat simulator 3???

THAT LITERALLY SAYS XBOX SERIES X AND IT SAYS SERIES X MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE QUESTION WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
  5. Davolc Win User

Series X Issues

I have exactly the same issue today with the Xbox Series X but not the S.

"issue with flickering pixels that only happen on the menus of the console, but not in game"

tried multiple displays and multiples HDMI cable.

Do you have any news update?
  6. s0ccer1600 Win User

Xbox Series X losing Controller Connection

Thank you for this; the issue is that the pair button on the Series X does not work most of the time. It just does not start the pairing process; I have multiple older Xboxs including the Xbox One X and the Xbox One Elite and neither had an issue pairing
    the Elite 2.
Thema:

Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X

1. Multiple Issues with Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Multiple Issues Series

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  4. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  5. Multiple authentication/access issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple authentication/access issues: Long post but wanted to be thorough and provide as much info as I can. Background: I switched my laptop from Linux back to Windows 11 just because I found it easier to use. I reinstalled all my...
  6. Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple online XBOX related services appear down but no issues currently being reported.: First let me state that all network tests on my Series X test out fine, so am fairly convinced the issue isn't local (1060 mb download, 40 mb upload, 18 ms latency, Open NAT, etc...). Additionally...
  7. Xbox App Issues (on multiple devices!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App Issues (on multiple devices!): Hello, I have recently acquired an Asus ROG Zephyrus and a Lenovo Legion Go - I'm encountering an issue with the xbox app on both devices: Upon launching the app, I get a "Xbox needs an update"...
  8. new revamped chat section on Xbox app (PC) has multiple issues.

in XboX Insiders
    new revamped chat section on Xbox app (PC) has multiple issues.: The chat section was revamped to make it work like in the Steam launcher. There you open a new window with all your conversations to chat with friends. In the Xbox App (PC) you used to chat inside...
  9. Multiple issues with the Xbox button

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple issues with the Xbox button: When I booted up my console today, pressing the Xbox button on my controller it wouldn’t bring up the menu bar. Instead it only greyed out the screen and got stuck. I had to turn off my console...
  10. Multiple Family Settings Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multiple Family Settings Issues: Thank you to anyone that can be of assistance with the issues I am having. I have contacted support with little success, and I plan to give it another try, but perhaps you all can steer me in the...