Multiple Games on Xbox Gamepass PC get stuck at "Signing in" but others do not

Discus and support Multiple Games on Xbox Gamepass PC get stuck at "Signing in" but others do not in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The games that get stuck at the sign in screen are Yakuza 0 and Exoprimal. I've tried every fix I could find on the internet with none of them fixing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dyre Aversion, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Multiple Games on Xbox Gamepass PC get stuck at "Signing in" but others do not

The games that get stuck at the sign in screen are Yakuza 0 and Exoprimal. I've tried every fix I could find on the internet with none of them fixing the problem.

:)

Dyre Aversion, Jul 18, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as administrator option;

From the command prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

nbtstat -rr

netsh int ip reset all

netsh winsock reset

After that try again.

Best regards.
  3. Dyre Aversion Win User

I tried this but it also didn't work.

I did manage to solve my problem though by doing a Windows Factory Reset
  4. Dyre Aversion Win User

They are still getting stuck on the "Signing in" screen
  5. Janet_C Win User

Perfect, I'm glad you solved your problem.

Have a great day
  6. Janet_C Win User

Use the Windows search engine and type "PowerShell", Then run it as administrator.

On the Administrator Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLLHN

Restart the device and try again.
Thema:

1. Multiple Games on Xbox Gamepass PC get stuck at "Signing in" but others do not - Similar Threads - Multiple Games Gamepass

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...
  4. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  5. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  6. I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 524.5GBS of Games installed multiple times.: [img] Idk what happened but im kinda running out of storage, i went into Geforce experience and saw my games multiple times. then i just navigated to the folder and this is what im up to now....
  7. How to play purchased game on multiple accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play purchased game on multiple accounts?: So I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Xbox series X edition for Christmas. My fiance went through full set up yesterday and enjoyed playing his game! I was also kind of excited to play around with...
  8. Xbox game sharing and multiple people

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing and multiple people: Alright. me and a friend got into a random discussion about game sharing and how it works and I'm wondering which one of us are right? the thing I brought up was, 'an account only can share with...
  9. Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?: Hey so I currently have 3 Xbox’s one for myself and my two sons. Is there a way that I can share my games I’ve already bought to both of their Xbox’s? For example, if we all wanted to play...
  10. multiple games on pc gamepass missing multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiple games on pc gamepass missing multiplayer: Im on pc using the pc gamepass, multiple games i installed lack their multiplayer functionality. This includes deep rock galactic, no mans sky, monster hunter rise, which are the only multiplayer...