Multiple charges ultimate game pass

Discus and support Multiple charges ultimate game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sheila Mae1, Jun 25, 2024 at 1:32 AM.

1. Sheila Mae1
    Sheila Mae1 Guest

My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4 times we should not have been

:)

2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Sheila, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unauthorized payment"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and payment updates" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  3. CooperWilde Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

I upgraded to game pass ultimate but being charged for both game pass ultimate & live gold
  4. Scott Haynes Win User

What will I be charged to switch from regular game pass to ultimate game pass

I'm talking about a one month's worth of regular game pass being upgraded to ultimate if I just bought regular game pass 3 days ago and changed my mind that I wanted to upgrade to game pass ultimate why wouldnt they just charge me the difference which if regular game pass is 12 dollars after tax and ultimate is 18 why wouldnt I just be charged 6 dollars or why cant they cancel the regular game pass charge or refund it and charge me the 18 for the ultimate instead ..itd would be absolutely dumb to of just paid 12 dollars three days ago for regular game pass and then if I want to upgrade be charged a whole new 18 dollars to upgrade
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Game Pass question

The $1 charge is only for the first month. Once it's time for you to renew, you'll be charged the regular price. If you already have gold (and game pass) it will converted to the ultimate subscription. The Ultimate Game Pass includes gold, Xbox Game Pass,
    and PC Game Pass. The upside is that you only have 1 subscription for all 3.
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

Can we stop having to pay for gold!

You suggested charging more for Game Pass, which they do. It's called Ultimate Game Pass and that includes Gold.
Thema:

1. Multiple charges ultimate game pass - Similar Threads - Multiple charges ultimate

2. My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one is stuck at 86% on an update. I have restarted it multiple times and the update...: I don't have a computer to reset it using a USB none of the solutions I have seen online have worked submitted by /u/Mias_mandibles [link] [comments]
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this happening to multiple of my new Xbox controllers?: I am writing in regards to issues with fairly new Xbox controllers, it seems as if every time I buy a new controller a terrible constant stick drift will start to happen within a very short time...
  5. Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Ornata Chroma Keyboard (Up and Left) Arrow Keys Unresposive. Have tried multiple...: Greetings Microsoft community, I am having a very hard time trying to fix my keyboard. While its a Razer model "Ornata Chroma" in the Chroma franchise, the up and left arrow keys have suddenly...
  6. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  7. My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while...: My mouse started to make sticky key like sounds when I left click multiple times while playing games. It is very annoying and nothing pops up, I just hear the sounds and the mouse is unresponsive...
  8. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  9. random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    random double a button presses registering. all games, multiple controllers, all...: I press the A button once and frequently any game on any system with any controller a double press is registered. All firmware and software updates are current. Systems power cycled. Batteries...
  10. Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown multiple charges from Microsoft Xbox reading: I have charged £27.98 for 2 times and 2 tines £17.49 from Microsoft Xbox Reading.. I never purchased or subscribe anything.. Very upset about the charges.. 1d11d7af-4913-4151-8b3c-f45fa19ee9cf