Multiplayer resets router

Discus and support Multiplayer resets router in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please can anyone help. I have been trying to join a multiplayer game on Forza 5 but every time I try it resets my router. I have checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deadly Daisley, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Multiplayer resets router

Please can anyone help.

I have been trying to join a multiplayer game on Forza 5 but every time I try it resets my router.

I have checked my connection and it says everything is fine. I check my multiplayer connection and it says is fine. I try and join and again it resets. This constantly happens.

I am using a dlink DSL 2740R. I can connect to COD multiplayer without an issue but when I try it with Forza the lights on my router turn off and the power light goes red as if the reset button is pressed then auto reboots.

Any ideas?

:)

Deadly Daisley, Feb 16, 2014
  2. ksam911
    ksam911 Guest
    Need help with xbox live

Try resetting your router. Plug it out for 30 seconds. Plug it back in.Turn your Xbox off and turn it back on. Make sure that the Router signal is strong for your Xbox.. My house has plenty of dead spots so it is patchy. I actually went ahead and just bought a long Ethernet cord and just strung it along the baseboard of my basement. It was too much trouble to constantly reset my router, Best of luck to you.

ksam911, Feb 16, 2014
  3. XboxOne Problem

when you do multiplayer test on xbox One it don't reset router it goes through fine and says all is good.

only when you try in game it resets router

VWAG Lowrider, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Multiplayer resets router

Sorry....router is a DLink DSL 2640R.

Deadly Daisley, Feb 16, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Multiplayer resets router