Multiplayer on Minecraft change children's settings

Discus and support Multiplayer on Minecraft change children's settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I change a child's settings so that they can play Minecraft multiplayer. 40c5ff74-75ed-4e1d-85c9-e4a19e574ed0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VictoriaAustin4, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Multiplayer on Minecraft change children's settings

How do I change a child's settings so that they can play Minecraft multiplayer.

:)

VictoriaAustin4, Jan 2, 2021
  2. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

How do I allow my kids to add friends in mindcraft?

First make sure that you yourself have an adult Microsoft Account (i.e. your Microsoft Account should have been created with a birthdate that is of legal adult age now).

Then go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/family
    and sign in with your adult parent account.

If not already done so, add the Microsoft Accounts of your children to the family.

After you added your children's own Microsoft Accounts to your Family, go to
    https://account.xbox.com/settings
    and sign in with your parent account again.

Here you should now see your and your children's accounts.

Click on one of the children accounts and make the necessary changes in the Online and Privacy, Xbox One and Windows 10 and Xbox 360 categories.

Make sure you save the settings before you change the category.

After you set the online and privacy settings as well as the multiplayer settings to your liking, your kids would have to restart the Minecraft App to have the changes applied.
  4. wrednygracz3 Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

i don't know where i can change my microsoft settings to play minecraft multiplayer
  5. Ghetto Product Win User

Defenders of Ardania

Did you try changing your xboxs hd settings? Example: minecraft is only multiplayer on 720P or higher. Also does it say multiplayer in the game details?
  6. weaselteat Win User

You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up.

I wanted to play Minecraft PS4 servers but when i signed into my Microsoft account i couldn't play servers because of the message that popped up "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." please help me resolve
    this problem because i have nothing on my account restricting this type of play.

Please send advice quickly as possible.
    I have the same issue with my children’s accounts. No matter what settings I change, they cannot play with me on my realm.

This is infuriating especially since it’s only affecting minecraft. I can play other multiplayer games with them, though.
Thema:

Multiplayer on Minecraft change children's settings

1. Multiplayer on Minecraft change children's settings - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Minecraft change

2. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  3. How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??: I've tried everything recommended, linked my account, enabled the settings on the Xbox site, yet I still can't e18fcb1e-4324-4cfa-b632-fc125b69b40e
  4. multiplayer with friends on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    multiplayer with friends on minecraft: I'm trying to play multiplayer minecraft with my friends on xbox one and it says I can't because of how my microsoft account is set up. I went through everything I could find to fix it, my...
  5. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....
  6. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  7. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I can't find the NAT settings in my xbox app, so i don't know if there is any error messages. I downloaded the...
  8. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I'm 14 and i do have a family group. My dad enabled everything in the microsoft account settings but still...
  9. How to enable multiplayer in Minecraft after account settings have been changed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to enable multiplayer in Minecraft after account settings have been changed?: I wanted to play Minecraft after a few years of not playing and like a year after migrating my Mojang account to my Microsoft account. When creating my account I wasn't yet old enough to change my...
  10. It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings: i just bought minecraft, im over 18, Ive changed the setting in the xbox settings to allow pretty much everything and yet it still won't let me play multiplayer. i don't know what else to do....