"Multiplayer is not allowed" issue, was working fine earlier today

Discus and support "Multiplayer is not allowed" issue, was working fine earlier today in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been searching for halo mcc online games on and off throughout today, without success, but it's been letting me search. Just gone to try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MRDNRA, Nov 16, 2014.

1. MRDNRA
    MRDNRA Guest

Hi,

I've been searching for halo mcc online games on and off throughout today, without success, but it's been letting me search. Just gone to try again, and a notice is coming up saying "Mutliplayer is not allowed - the multiplayer feature is blocked due to
    your xbox live settings. Please make sure you have the correct xbox live account and your family settings are turned off."

The issue here is that I know I have the correct account, and have never used family settings due to not needing to (though did pop onto my 360 to confirm and indeed no family settings are in place).

Anyone know what's causing this?

If it helps, I've just checked on Mass Effect 3 on my 360, and I can access that with no issues at all.

:)

MRDNRA, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    "Multiplayer is not allowed" issue

Hey there Jig!

Since this started have tried a full power cycle on your console? To power cycle hold down the power button for 10 seconds (or until your Xbox One turns off completely) and then wait 30 seconds. After that, power your console back on and try playing the
    game again.

Also, be sure your privacy settings are set to allow for online play "Multiplayer is not allowed" issue, was working fine earlier today :)

Mister Maka, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Lonewolf F12
    Lonewolf F12 Guest
    Xbox detects internet connection but cannot connect to LIVE

I'm having the same issue, it was working fine earlier today... Comcast is also my provider.

Lonewolf F12, Nov 16, 2014
  4. MRDNRA
    MRDNRA Guest

Further info (already did one edit and it won't let me do another) - I have just checked my settings on my xbox one and it is set to allow multiplayer.

MRDNRA, Nov 16, 2014
  5. binbab
    binbab Guest
    Same problem now, did you manage to fix it, if so how?

binbab, Feb 19, 2015
  6. Hey there binbab!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: