Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

Discus and support Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My parental advisor enabled the joining multiplayer servers and all that in the settings page. I joined a Minecraft online world and now it says that i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ecu arg, Jul 3, 2023.

1. ecu arg
    ecu arg Guest

My parental advisor enabled the joining multiplayer servers and all that in the settings page. I joined a Minecraft online world and now it says that i need to enable multiplayer again even though I just did. I looked on my admins screen and it said that it was allowed and it still dose not work. It was not reverted or anything. I joined a session and then it just broke just like everything with Microsoft. It was a pain in the but just trying to install Minecraft now I cant even play with my friends. This is getting very frustrating as I have tried everything. And on top of that I cant use skins. Probably the worst 30$ ever spent.

:)

ecu arg, Jul 3, 2023
  2. Serenat Varol Win User

How do i enable Minecraft Multiplayer?

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings."
  3. the awesome man Win User

It won't let me play multiplayer minecraft even though i've changed the settings

"Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft Account settings."
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Minecraft multiplayer.

If I may ask, were you able to play multiplayer before?

And also, you have an organizer on your family that has adjusted your settings already to make you play online, correct?

Try toggling the settings, just turn it off then submit it then turn it back on.

Please do that here:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

Make sure to set this on both privacy and online safety.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings"

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. According to what you reported, apparently, this is happening because your account is considered a child/teenager and unfortunately it is not possible to change the age of the Xbox profile, you can change the Microsoft account, but the system will still consider the account as a minor.

If your account is a child/teenager you will have to ask an adult to create a Microsoft account and invite you to a family group so that person can manage your privacy settings. To create a family group please use the information provided in the article below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

- Once an adult creates an account and adds you to their family group, they should follow the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings

The adult must have his account logged in at the moment, and then he will see your profile and his, he must change the settings of your profile, in the case of the child.

In the privacy tab check that the options, "You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text" and Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" are set to allow.

Also, check the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab, and see if the ''You can join multiplayer games'' option is set to allow.

*Thanks in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  6. Francia J. Win User

"Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings"

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you so much for the detailed information if I may ask, are you on Xbox? Because this may also mean that you don't have the required subscription if you're on a console platform.
Thema:

1. Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings - Similar Threads - Multiplayer disabled please

2. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?: I don't understand what the issue is, all the settings are allowed, the computer has been reset, I've logged out and back in multiple times, etc. does anyone know what the issue is that is keeping...
  3. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: Hi. The multiplayer and Realms buttons are greyed out, and I receive an error message stating that I need to enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I have already done this, but the problem...
  4. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.: I can't play Minecraft multiplayer because its disabled. 1. My birthdate is over 18 2. I have changed all of it to allow in XBOX privacy & online safety 3. And i dont think im in a Microsoft...
  5. "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft): Hi, I've recently recovered my old Mojang account, but I cannot access anything other than single player. We have tried accessing family settings, but after enabling everything and removing my...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft...: Hello. I am an adult, My birthday is in my microsoft profile correctly. I am in good standing with microsoft and mojang. I had gone in and blocked some items in my profile under "Privacy &...
  7. How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to solve "Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings" problem on...: Hello, my name is curtis and i'm 17 years old. Yesterday i tried launching minecraft (first time in a few months) but minecraft didn't let me play multiplayer mode because "Multiplayer is...
  8. Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.: I have followed the instructions on the Internet but still cannot play multiplayer. Some one help me pleaseee, i want to play with my girlfriend!! 08e29643-bdba-422c-979c-d1d1117021ff
  9. fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix minecraft multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings ?: [img] Hello I'm Kareem. I bought Minecraft today, but I can't get into the multiplayer mode I tried many ways, such as getting out of the family group when I am over 18, and doing the players mod...
  10. Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your microsoft account settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your microsoft account settings.: I have tried all solutions I could to this problem. I enabled everything in my microsoft account settings to everyone, I am not in a family group, and my age is over 18. How do I resolve this...