Multiplayer is disabled on new Minecraft account

Discus and support Multiplayer is disabled on new Minecraft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have enabled "You can join multiplayer games" on the account's xbox settings. I dont know what else to try please help thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastian Griffeth, Nov 18, 2023.

1. Multiplayer is disabled on new Minecraft account

I have enabled "You can join multiplayer games" on the account's xbox settings.

I dont know what else to try please help

thanks.

:)

Sebastian Griffeth, Nov 18, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Sebastian G, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, with the intention of helping you I am going to suggest performing these steps (You mentioned having already done the configuration but do it by following these steps).

Try updating your account privacy settings:

1. Go to Xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft account.
    2. Click the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Security tab.
    3. Change all settings to allow.

You can see the following link to understand a little more about how to solve the problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e-of-how/4b937933-a1c2-4a10-93d6-8483a01ef086

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. BIrd_059 Win User

Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why

I have done all of this and Minecraft's multiplayer is still disabled
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

I'm going to go through some procedures that can help with this problem. check your connection
    The problem with the internet connection can cause many errors. If your Internet connection is slow or disconnected, here are some suggestions to fix it.

If your internet speed is decreasing, turn off your modem and turn it back on. This process will lighten your internet a bit.
    We can eliminate the problem by clearing the Internet cache.
    clear DNS cache
    Type cmd in the initial search screen and run as administrator.
    Type the following lines of code in order on the command prompt screen and press enter.
    ipconfig /flushdns
    netsh int ipv4 reset
    netsh int ipv6 reset
    netsh winhttp reset proxy
    netsh winsock reset
    ipconfig /registerdns
    After this operation, it will show that your DNS cache and proxies have been cleared successfully.
    After this process, you can open the game by restarting your computer. Register another DNS server
    We can eliminate the problem by registering another dns server on the computer.

Open the Control Panel and select the Network and Internet option
    Open Network and Sharing Center on the screen that opens.
    Click Change Adapter Settings on the left.
    Right-click your connection type to open the Properties menu.
    Double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
    Let's apply the settings by entering the Google DNS server that we will provide below.
    Preferred DNS server: 8.8.8.8
    Other DNS server: 8.8.4.4
    Then click Check settings on exit and press OK button and apply actions.
    After this process, you can restart your computer and run the game.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer Is Disabled

Hi Mulham! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft multiplayer error.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers like you here in the community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

I understand that you have already changed your Xbox privacy settings multiple times yet to no avail.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds just in case this would work according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ttings by selecting View details & customize.

"Sign in to Xbox.com.

Select your Gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & Online Safety.

Select the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Block", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved."

Then sign back in and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes.

After signing out, sign in back into the Microsoft Store and Minecraft launcher, then check if you will be able to access the Minecraft multiplayer feature.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Abrar khalil Win User

Multiplayer disabled on minecraft

So the minecraft support just replies with a bot giving me steps to change the Xbox privacy settings but my xbox settings is already set to allowed
Thema:

1. Multiplayer is disabled on new Minecraft account - Similar Threads - Multiplayer disabled Minecraft

2. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?: I don't understand what the issue is, all the settings are allowed, the computer has been reset, I've logged out and back in multiple times, etc. does anyone know what the issue is that is keeping...
  3. Failed to Log In: Multiplayer Is Disabled (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Failed to Log In: Multiplayer Is Disabled (Minecraft): Good evening, It is 1/1/24, and I have just bought a new Minecraft account from target and I thought it worked fine till trying to join Multiplayer Servers. After having my old one lost due to my...
  4. Minecraft Multiplayer disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer disabled: Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled EVEN THOUGH MY DAD ENABLED MULTIPLAYER IT STILL DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER! c47bcb67-6e7b-4a84-a75e-1709715b6cea
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: Hi. The multiplayer and Realms buttons are greyed out, and I receive an error message stating that I need to enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I have already done this, but the problem...
  6. Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft multiplayer is disabled I do not know why: When i open minecart the button to play multiplayer is disabled not sure why 31c93ea3-adb2-4692-9709-9f11d1bdd374
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.: I can't play Minecraft multiplayer because its disabled. 1. My birthdate is over 18 2. I have changed all of it to allow in XBOX privacy & online safety 3. And i dont think im in a Microsoft...
  8. "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft): Hi, I've recently recovered my old Mojang account, but I cannot access anything other than single player. We have tried accessing family settings, but after enabling everything and removing my...
  9. Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.: Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed. 28fe509a-aee1-4ccf-87f4-3da0a9fbd092
  10. How do I fix Minecraft's multiplayer disabled option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Minecraft's multiplayer disabled option?: Hey, Elijah here. I've tried everything people have told me to. I've adjusted the age setting, left the family group, allowed access to specific settings on my xbox account, everything. I need...