Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

Discus and support Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jokerlol lol, Oct 29, 2023.

1. jokerlol lol
    jokerlol lol Guest

I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have had no result so far.

:)

jokerlol lol, Oct 29, 2023
  2. jokerlol lol Win User

As u may see I cant even acces the multiplayer tab to put anything, I've also done a bit research on the issue, and one of them was go to the settings and enable multiplayer, even though it's enabled the multiplayer function doesn't work as mentioned before.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

I see, in this case Check your internet connection, ensure that your internet connection is stable and functioning properly. If your connection is weak or intermittent, it may affect your ability to connect to Minecraft servers.

Verify server addresses: Double-check the server addresses you're trying to connect to. Make sure you have entered the correct server address, including the IP address or domain name, and the port number if necessary. Types or incorrect information can prevent you from connecting to the servers.

Check firewall and antivirus settings: Firewalls and antivirus software on your computer may be blocking your connection to Minecraft servers. Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software and try connecting again.

Test with different servers: Try connecting to different Minecraft servers to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is specific to certain servers or if it's a general connectivity issue. You can find a list of popular Minecraft server listings online and try connecting to different ones.

Restart your router/modem: Power off your router and modem, then unplug them from the power source. Wait for about 30 seconds, then plug them back in and power them on. This process helps refresh your network connection and may resolve any temporary issues.

Update Minecraft: Make sure you have the latest version of Minecraft installed. Updates often include bug fixes and improvements that can address connectivity issues. Check for any available updates in the Minecraft launcher and install them if necessary.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

I see if you already enabled the multiplayer option on your console but you still can't play then I recommend checking Live Gold/subscription. Make sure your Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is active and up to date. Minecraft multiplayer requires an active subscription to access the online servers. Check your subscription status in your Xbox account settings or through the Xbox website.

Also verify that the Minecraft servers you're trying to connect to are online and compatible with the version of Minecraft on your Xbox. Some servers may have specific requirements or compatibility restrictions. Check the server's website or community forums for any announcements or known issues.

If another doesn´t solve the problem try uninstall and reinstall the Minecraft game on your Xbox. This can help resolve any corrupted game files that may be causing the issue. Press the Xbox button on your controller, navigate to My games & apps, find Minecraft, press the Menu button, and select Uninstall. Then, reinstall the game from the Microsoft Store.
  5. jokerlol lol Win User

Running the latest version, aswell I have no internet issues at the moment. I've just tried the to disable firewall and antivirus and it didn't work.

[​IMG]
  6. jokerlol lol Win User

I use pc windows 10, I've also tried reinstalling the launcher but unfortunately it didn't work.
Thema:

1. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers - Similar Threads - Multiplayer enabled still

2. How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you enable Minecraft multiplayer??: I've tried everything recommended, linked my account, enabled the settings on the Xbox site, yet I still can't e18fcb1e-4324-4cfa-b632-fc125b69b40e
  3. When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I enable multiplayer it works for bedrock but not for java Minecraft: I just got the pack for Minecraft giving me Bedrock and Java Edition. After enabling lots of permissions using the Xbox Family Settings app, I can only use Multiplayer and friend features of...
  4. How to enable multiplayer option

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to enable multiplayer option: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 40398c6d-d68f-4bcc-bf34-84ee8265fa87
  5. Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please how do I enable multiplayer on Minecraft: Please how can I enable multiplayer on Minecraft on mobile c7fe4724-4d29-4099-b72c-1d6c686b6565
  6. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  7. Enable Multiplayer Minecraft for Child Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Enable Multiplayer Minecraft for Child Account: Hello, Today is October 6th, 2023. I have spent roughly 2.5 hours trying to figure out how to enable multiplayer on my two daughters Minecraft java edition account. I have tried all the steps and...
  8. I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still...: I went to the Xbox settings and allowed all of the multiplayer permissions, but the Minecraft launcher still won't give me the option to play multiplayer? It just says to check Microsoft settings...
  9. I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've Already Enabled Multiplayer on my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" setting but I'm still...: [img] [img] I'm playing on the latest Java edition (1.20.1) I've enabled everything in my Xbox "Privacy & online safety" but I'm still unable to use multiplayer in Minecraft....
  10. I enabled my privacy settings and did everything i could but i still can't play multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I enabled my privacy settings and did everything i could but i still can't play multiplayer...: I just bought minecraft java and bedrock edition and when i tried to play it i couldnt play multiplayer mode on java so i searched for it and i saw that i should change my birthdate so i changed...