Multiplayer Connection test cannot finish Error Code 0x0000000000000000

Discus and support Multiplayer Connection test cannot finish Error Code 0x0000000000000000 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox won’t connect to multiplayer services. I have tried everything including : Power Cycle Modem Reset Changing Cable Soft Factory Reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sith papi, Apr 17, 2020.

1. sith papi
    sith papi Guest

My Xbox won’t connect to multiplayer services. I have tried everything including :

Power Cycle

Modem Reset

Changing Cable

Soft Factory Reset

Restarting for 5,10 and 15 minutes

Signing in and out of the Profile

Please Help

:)

sith papi, Apr 17, 2020
  2. mr olr Win User

Did you check the service status on twitter? Service might be down.
  3. KeatonBrown Win User

Can't finish multiplayer tests

When I test it, I don't get any error code. It simply says "Can't finish multiplayer tests. Back up and try the test again. If it doesn't work, there may be a problem with your network. (0x0000000000000000)"
  4. Lewis c1995 Win User

Can’t finish multiplayer tests error 0x0000000000000000

This hasnt worked either, what do i do now? The xbox is only 6 months old
  5. chex is cute Win User

Here i have found some methods to maybe fix your problems also i left a link to Xbox Support if these don’t work. :)

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Another method i would suggest is doing an offline install of the xbox updates.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/browse
  6. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Try Resetting your xbox instead of restarting.
Thema:

1. Multiplayer Connection test cannot finish Error Code 0x0000000000000000 - Similar Threads - Multiplayer Connection test

2. Intermittent Xbox Series X Multiplayer Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent Xbox Series X Multiplayer Connection Issues: Hello everyone, I purchased an Xbox Series X a few months back and have had on and off multiplayer connection issues. No other apparent issues outside of when I load into a multiplayer game. It...
  3. I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant fully connect to online multiplayer services (error code 0x0000000000000000): Whenever I try to load a game i get stuck on s loading screen and if i do connect it treats it as if i were offline, if i try to start or join a party it takes a few seconds to load then puts me...
  4. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  5. Xbox One S: Multiplayer Connection Decline

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S: Multiplayer Connection Decline: Over the past 2 weeks, my 4-5 yr old Xbox One S has been slow in any online multiplayer game. I’ve power cycled the Xbox a few times, reset my router, tried different games, and eliminated my...
  6. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  7. Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connecting to lords of the fallen multiplayer: I was able to play the game perfectly recently and yesterday afternoon it stopped letting me connect saying I need to purchase gamepass. I have gamepass and it works on any other game on my...
  8. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  9. ** (PC) I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft **

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ** (PC) I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft **: i am able to access realms and servers. but i cannot see or connect to individual games and people cannot see or connect to me. ive had an error pop up in game saying something along the lines of...
  10. Why is my multiplayer connection so slow but whenever I run a test on it, it says it’s fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my multiplayer connection so slow but whenever I run a test on it, it says it’s fine?: Basically what it says on the tin, my multiplayer connection is so poor and so slow whenever I join a game, yet whenever I run tests on it like “Test multiplayer connection”, “Test NAT type” or...