Multiplayer configuration problems in Windows 10

Discus and support Multiplayer configuration problems in Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For some days I was invited to a Minecraft realm, but when I try to accept the invitation, I see a text box that says: "Your account settings do not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Diego Martinez Estrada, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Multiplayer configuration problems in Windows 10

For some days I was invited to a Minecraft realm, but when I try to accept the invitation, I see a text box that says: "Your account settings do not allow you to play in multiplayer
    mode online through xbox live. change it from the online privacy and security settings on Xbox.com.
    " and neither does it let me create a realm or use the free trial.

check the option and the option to join multiplayer games and other related options is already enabled, and the subscription of xbox live is also discarded because one does not have it and can join the realm.

Despite this, I can join the world of a friend if it opens online, but not realm.

even disable and disable options, reinstall minecraft and the xbox app, and nothing

How could it be solved?

:)

Diego Martinez Estrada, Aug 25, 2018
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    CONFIGURE ELITE CONTROLLER

Configuration for the Elite Controller can only be done on windows 10. It's not compatible with windows 8.1.

bowski477, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Quantum Break wont start on PC

Same problem with this configuration :

Intel core i7 4710mq 2.5GHZ

16 GB RAM

NVIDIA GTX 970M 3 GB

WINDOWS 10 64 bits 1511 (10586.218)

CapitateKarma91, Aug 25, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Usually this happens whne you have registered a child account in xbox live. In that case only the parent account can make changes in privacy settings

M3tal Daz3, Aug 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: