Multiplayer access error at the end of campaign /Error acceso multijugador finalizar campaña ...

Discus and support Multiplayer access error at the end of campaign /Error acceso multijugador finalizar campaña ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Que tal; llevo poco tiempo utilizando la xbox y he comprado el juego Call of Duty WW2 en DVD. He finalizado el modo campaña, sin embargo cuando quiero... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PsicoFlatEric, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Multiplayer access error at the end of campaign /Error acceso multijugador finalizar campaña ...

Que tal; llevo poco tiempo utilizando la xbox y he comprado el juego Call of Duty WW2 en DVD. He finalizado el modo campaña, sin embargo cuando quiero acceder a modo multijugador, me indica error " el perfil actual, no tiene permiso para jugar en xbox live"

Esto quiere decir que después de haber pagado un juego, sólo me permite de forma limitada el modo campaña? Y si quiero jugar en modo multijugador, debo realizar un nuevo pago? Gracias

I've only been using the xbox for a short time and I bought the Call of Duty WW2 game on DVD. I have finished campaign mode, however when I want to enter multiplayer mode, I get an error message " the current profile, you are not allowed to play
    on xbox live ".

This means that after I have paid for a game, it only allows me a limited amount of campaign mode? And if I want to play in multiplayer mode, do I have to make a new payment? Thank you

:)

PsicoFlatEric, Apr 2, 2018
  2. Multiplayer access error at the end of campaign /Error acceso multijugador finalizar campaña WW2

Hi there!

In order to play online on an Xbox console you would need an Xbox Live Gold subscription. This is true for all online play on any game.

For more info on Xbox Live Gold be sure to check out the
    subscription page.

We hope this helps clarify and pleas post back with any follow up questions you may have!

Mister Getafix, Apr 2, 2018
  3. Multiplayer access error at the end of campaign /Error acceso multijugador finalizar campaña WW2

You are most welcome!

Mister Getafix, Apr 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Multiplayer access error at the end of campaign /Error acceso multijugador finalizar campaña ...