Multiplay connection says 100 packets lost

Discus and support Multiplay connection says 100 packets lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot connect to any multiplay games, It keeps telling me that I have lost connection to the servers. I checked the network settings and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheNoobKnight, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Multiplay connection says 100 packets lost

I cannot connect to any multiplay games, It keeps telling me that I have lost connection to the servers. I checked the network settings and the multiplayer connection report tells me that I have 100% packets lost. I have tried all
    the online instruction to fix the problem. Reset modem and Xbox, DMZ ip of Xbox, but nothing works. I have had the xbox for 2 years and have not had a problem with my hardware, this problem started about a week ago and has not resolved it self. I have tried
    to ping xboxlive.com from command prompt on my pc but the request times out... Please assist.

:)

TheNoobKnight, Jan 25, 2018
  2. Annie UK
    Annie UK Guest
    Service info is unavailable

Checking servie status...

Test multiplayer connection give 100% packet loss.

Test network connection says Everything is good.

Annie UK, Jan 25, 2018
  3. xDDxSINISTER
    xDDxSINISTER Guest
    xbox live not working - I can't play multiplayer!

Everytime I try to play aw it won't let me play multiplayer and I go to take a multiplayer connection test and it says that I have 100% packet loss and idk what to do? Help?

xDDxSINISTER, Jan 25, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

Have you tried to contact your ISP and also checking out there support pages about this as it sounds like something may have changed at there end and this is preventing you from connecting to the Xbox servers. On occasions I have experienced similar issues
    when my ISP.

gds1972, Jan 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: