Multi Player ?

Discus and support Multi Player ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I’m new to Xbox (annd gaming in general) and just purchased an Xbox Series X with 2 controllers. I would like to play racing games with 2 players... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimHolley, Dec 21, 2023.

1. TimHolley
    TimHolley Guest

Multi Player ?

Hi

I’m new to Xbox (annd gaming in general) and just purchased an Xbox Series X with 2 controllers. I would like to play racing games with 2 players (in person) with 2 controllers (not online). I’ve paired both controllers. The game I’ve tried is Forza Motorsport and I’ve selected “private 2 player” mode. However, I’ve been unable to get that to work. I was expecting to see a split screen. Perhaps the second player needs to create an online “ID” and sign in before a multi player in person game will work ?

Any advice as to how to make multi player work would be much appreciated.

thank you

Tim

:)

TimHolley, Dec 21, 2023
  2. FLUKYGET Win User

' Where did the time go! ' addictive games

halo 2 multi-player,rainbow 6 multi-player,mario kart 64 multi-player and many many old console games that didnt have a save feature
  3. MassLegion808 Win User

multiplayer is extremely dissapointing me

Thing is just because it has multi-player doesn't mean its a multi-player game, this game is really a single player game with help here and there
  4. junkmailhater Win User

Multiplayer experience for people who actually play campaigns...

I kind of agree. I prefer to play the campaign mode first. Used to make the multi-player more understandable and enjoyable. Now, you have to play multi-player first so you don't get "left behind". I also don't quite understand the people that just play the
    multi-player. I see alot of MW3 players that don't have any or very few achievements, but absolutely kick butt on multi-player. I guess that is from playing multi-player from day 1.

I did try the multi-player on MW3 first, but that only lasted for a few days. Just to get the feel for it. I'm still working on the "harder" campaign achievements, but I also enjoy other games that I'm working on now. MW3 multi-player just isn't a good
    game for me.
  5. TFU DeAd EyE Win User

multi player

Good job ppl see theres loads of replies! maybe not then!
  6. COTA FISHERCAT Win User

Multi-player?

In the races I've been doing it isn't auto populated. After the massive crash on turn one a bunch of people quit and it usually ends with 5-9 people racing. The next race, if it doesn't fill with real people it won't fill up either. I wish they would
    do something like Moto GP did by allowing races to not have collisions so you could actually race and not play demolition derby. Or is this possible ?
Thema:

Multi Player ?

1. Multi Player ? - Similar Threads - Multi Player

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  4. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  5. The link to wear I can activate multi player settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The link to wear I can activate multi player settings: I can't play with this account online multiplayer games 01924916-c6e2-4fd3-a865-c507c56e5c9a
  6. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  7. Multi Player Load out doesn;t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multi Player Load out doesn;t load: Hi For some reason after 5 days now my MP load out doesn't load anmore. After choosing what ever pre set i want some other set come on when game start. Even changing in game doesn'work...
  8. SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.: Since reading bad reviews on the new MW3 single player campaign, I'd suggest that MS and Activision take a closer look at making the campaign multi player or 4 player capable. Tray Arc did this...
  9. I can't log in to the multi player in forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to the multi player in forza motorsport: Hello, I just downloaded forza motorsport.I wanted to go online but writes "At the moment your player profile cannot be checked on the server.Try again later"What should I do I have a Game pass...
  10. How do you see a full body skin in minecraft bedrock 1.20.12 multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you see a full body skin in minecraft bedrock 1.20.12 multi-player: This is in minecraft 1.20.12 and the a custom imported skin doesn't show up in multi-player how do you get your custom skin to show 5a345f53-89ac-4c9f-9304-60cf84f0df52