Multi Player Load out doesn;t load

Discus and support Multi Player Load out doesn;t load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi For some reason after 5 days now my MP load out doesn't load anmore. After choosing what ever pre set i want some other set come on when game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dirk de Jong1, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Multi Player Load out doesn;t load

Hi

For some reason after 5 days now my MP load out doesn't load anmore.

After choosing what ever pre set i want some other set come on when game start.

Even changing in game doesn'work

Please advise what to do

Thanks in advance

:)

Dirk de Jong1, Nov 17, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Dirk de Jong1,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you need help with your Call of Duty Multiplayer loadout that you want to use in game when it start. As an Xbox support expert, I want to help you resolve this issue as soon as possible.

However, Most game-specific issues, like what you are posted here, it needs to be addressed by the developer or game studio which is the Activision. You need to submit a report to them because it might be a bug or known issue of the game. It's best to work with them in regards to in games issue because they do have the right tool and visibility with the game.

Here's the link: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | Activision Support

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. acosme Win User

HELP PLEASE-Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall

I can"t play because it doesn"t even load the first phase.
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

Girl gamer trying to make friends

You don`t have to be an expert player for multi-player or on-line play, personally I`m rubbish but it doesn`t stop me from a little multi-player every now and again.

It`s still enjoyable :)

Feel free to fire a FR my way.
  5. Player123017518 Win User

Why do i contunue to give my money to you people.?

Good luck they cant even fix the loading freeze outs in multi player, garbage......
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Solo Gaming vs Multiplayer Gaming

I heavily prefer single player games. 70/30. Multi-Player is fun when it is actually Co operative, and requires coordinating more than a load out.
Thema:

1. Multi Player Load out doesn;t load - Similar Threads - Multi Player Load

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Multi Player ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multi Player ?: Hi I’m new to Xbox (annd gaming in general) and just purchased an Xbox Series X with 2 controllers. I would like to play racing games with 2 players (in person) with 2 controllers (not online)....
  4. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  5. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  6. The link to wear I can activate multi player settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The link to wear I can activate multi player settings: I can't play with this account online multiplayer games 01924916-c6e2-4fd3-a865-c507c56e5c9a
  7. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  8. SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.: Since reading bad reviews on the new MW3 single player campaign, I'd suggest that MS and Activision take a closer look at making the campaign multi player or 4 player capable. Tray Arc did this...
  9. I can't log in to the multi player in forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to the multi player in forza motorsport: Hello, I just downloaded forza motorsport.I wanted to go online but writes "At the moment your player profile cannot be checked on the server.Try again later"What should I do I have a Game pass...
  10. Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been having multi-player issues over the past few days?? I Load into siege...: The issues started on the 5th. Was tryna play some siege with buddies but for some reason we couldn't seem to get into a lobby we tried for an hour and gave up hoping it would be fixed tomorrow....