Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

Discus and support Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by InkBoxTatto, Dec 16, 2023.

1. InkBoxTatto
    InkBoxTatto Guest

Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????.

:)

InkBoxTatto, Dec 16, 2023
  2. A. User Win User

Multi player is not working with game share

Hi Sadio, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you game-sharing within the same household?
  3. InkBoxTatto Win User

Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but just no live multi player... making me crazy I don't understand the ussue

Thanks for the help.. iv tries everything apart from the clearing in the last step, will try that later when I get in... just to clarify though, if I have xbox gold on my sons account I should be able to play multiplayer on my separate account with no gold?? I can't get the games off gamepass so that side is working okay, just no multiplayer
  4. Adam Sheetz Win User

Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but just no live multi player... making me crazy I don't understand the ussue

Hi InkBoxTatto, my name is Adam.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with multiplayer on your Xbox. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check your network connection: Ensure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that your network connection is stable. You can check your connection status by going to Settings > Network.

2. Check your Xbox Live subscription: Make sure that your Xbox Live subscription is active and that you have not exceeded the number of devices that can use your subscription. You can check your subscription status by going to Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

3. Check your game sharing settings: Verify that your game sharing settings are configured correctly. You can check your game sharing settings by going to Settings > General > Personalization > My home Xbox.

4. Clear persistent storage: Clearing the persistent storage on your Xbox can help resolve issues with game sharing. You can clear the persistent storage by going to Settings > System > Storage > Clear persistent storage.

I hope this helps!

Let me know if you have any other questions.
    Adam.
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello InkBoxTatto,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through yes, multiplayer may not work with shared play.

Game sharing is a feature that allows members of a family to share their games and subscriptions with other family members. However, live multiplayer is not included in the shared game.

To play live multiplayer, the family member signing into the game must have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

In this case, the person sharing games with you may not have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. If so, you will not be able to play live multiplayer.

To check if the person you're sharing games with has an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you can ask them to go to Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

If the person you're sharing games with has an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but you still can't play live multiplayer, there may be another issue.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...etwork/xbox-one-multiplayer-connection-errors

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. ngocphi Win User

If it is gamepass for console you need ultimate or core to play multiplayer

Gamepass for console only allows access ro the games
Thema:

1. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but... - Similar Threads - Multi player working

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Multi Player ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multi Player ?: Hi I’m new to Xbox (annd gaming in general) and just purchased an Xbox Series X with 2 controllers. I would like to play racing games with 2 players (in person) with 2 controllers (not online)....
  4. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  5. The link to wear I can activate multi player settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The link to wear I can activate multi player settings: I can't play with this account online multiplayer games 01924916-c6e2-4fd3-a865-c507c56e5c9a
  6. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  7. Multi Player Load out doesn;t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multi Player Load out doesn;t load: Hi For some reason after 5 days now my MP load out doesn't load anmore. After choosing what ever pre set i want some other set come on when game start. Even changing in game doesn'work...
  8. Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second controller doesn't work in multi-player game: Hello I bought a new xbox s series and i have issue with 2nd controller I and my son was trying to play mortal kombat 11 but the 2nd controller doesn't work but normally it works like the xbox...
  9. Minecraft Multi-player doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Multi-player doesn't work: So both Microsoft Xbox as well as mojang themselves refuse to assist me and my friends who purchased minecraft TO PLAY TOGETHER. However multi-player will not work. It always says failed to...
  10. my multi player wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my multi player wont work: My Battlefeild will not let me go on multiplayer it sed something about visting a website but that does not work and i am so confused about what is happening 13bbdaae-3ab7-4ca4-81ad-e24031516e73