Multi-player coop down

Discus and support Multi-player coop down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the coop multi-player on zoo tycoon is not working . It says that the servers are down. It's been down for a few hours already and my friends can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TacticalFighter, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Multi-player coop down

the coop multi-player on zoo tycoon is not working . It says that the servers are down. It's been down for a few hours already and my friends can't play either :-(.

Anyone can help us?

:)

TacticalFighter, Jul 9, 2017
  2. Sta5h
    Sta5h Guest
    Has This Thought Crossed Your Mind?

I'll be buying BF3 for single, coop and multi play and renting MW3 for single play

Sta5h, Jul 9, 2017
  3. RsisRsis
    RsisRsis Guest
    So, if you bought Halo CE on games on demand, do you get a discount?

I don't want multi or coop.

RsisRsis, Jul 9, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

Multi-player coop down

This is something that you need to contact the official Xbox support team for at support.xbox.com/contact-us

OK Fowl, Jul 9, 2017
  5. I just did, I spoke with one in the chat. They did not do anything to help. Just the usual restart xbox and profile. They told me to contact the game developers .....

GirlXXFighter, Jul 9, 2017
  6. I did but they did not help me at all. Only told me a bunch of things like restart your Xbox, your game . Finally they told me to contact the game developpers...

TacticalFighter, Nov 2, 2018
  7. TacticalFighter Win User

Multi-player coop down

This is something that you need to contact the official Xbox support team for at support.xbox.com/contact-us
    I did but they did not help me at all. Only told me a bunch of things like restart your Xbox, your game . Finally they told me to contact the game developpers...
  8. GirlXXFighter Win User

Multi-player coop down

I just did, I spoke with one in the chat. They did not do anything to help. Just the usual restart xbox and profile. They told me to contact the game developers .....
  9. OK Fowl Win User

Multi-player coop down

10. cody-93 Win User

online pass?

[quote user="SHARKBAITOHAHHA"]

yes it does even tho its coop only

[/quote]Does dead space 3 not have multi-player like dead space 2?
  11. dd4c196c-1abb-472f-8 Win User

Signing in two Xbox Live Accounts at once

Hi Qck2di -- I think I understand your issue. It sounds like you're both trying to play in campaign mode -- I don't think that's possible, you would have to play in coop or multi-player mode and that way you are both able to rack up achievements. Using coop
    and multi-player one of you will need to invite the other to play a game -- perhaps in a private lounge/room.

Hope this helps -- if I'm not getting it right, reply back and we can go from there.
Thema:

Multi-player coop down

1. Multi-player coop down - Similar Threads - Multi player coop

2. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  3. Multi Player ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multi Player ?: Hi I’m new to Xbox (annd gaming in general) and just purchased an Xbox Series X with 2 controllers. I would like to play racing games with 2 players (in person) with 2 controllers (not online)....
  4. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  5. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  6. The link to wear I can activate multi player settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The link to wear I can activate multi player settings: I can't play with this account online multiplayer games 01924916-c6e2-4fd3-a865-c507c56e5c9a
  7. My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1...: My xbox one console says error code 1 when I try to play multi-player on BATTLEFIELD 1 REVOLUTION 8edb1cb2-e563-416f-a59d-58af67705a1b
  8. Multi Player Load out doesn;t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multi Player Load out doesn;t load: Hi For some reason after 5 days now my MP load out doesn't load anmore. After choosing what ever pre set i want some other set come on when game start. Even changing in game doesn'work...
  9. SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SUGGESTION - Make current or next CoD MW campaign multi-player instead of single player.: Since reading bad reviews on the new MW3 single player campaign, I'd suggest that MS and Activision take a closer look at making the campaign multi player or 4 player capable. Tray Arc did this...
  10. Xbox Series S will not allow local coop multi-player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S will not allow local coop multi-player: I just purchased a new Xbox series S for my son for Christmas. When he and I try and play 2 player games on Xbox Game Pass, it won’t allow us to connect the second player. Both controllers are on,...