Multi Platform

Discus and support Multi Platform in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I set up Xbox 1 to Multi Platform so we can play against friends with PC or PS fc450a44-77f5-4108-bed3-9aa65fcfc0f1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OwenToys Papa37, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Multi Platform

How can I set up Xbox 1 to Multi Platform so we can play against friends with PC or PS

:)

OwenToys Papa37, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Zanten
    Zanten Guest
    Titanfall on Playstation 4

....the exclusives are multi-platform? The EXCLUSIVES are multi platform? The...

...yeah. Don't even... where's that Star Trek double facepalm picture, damnit....

Zanten, Aug 20, 2018
  3. xZero Primex
    xZero Primex Guest
    Multi-Platform Servers?

@GR90 However they have stated that some games like CoD: Ghosts will have versions for the 360 and One, so that is where I begin to wonder it they will make it possible to do so, and not to mention Microsoft and developers stated they will still support
    the 360 for the foreseeable future.

xZero Primex, Aug 20, 2018
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

Multi Platform

If the game allows it, it's already setup that way. As of right now there are no cross play games for Xbox/PlayStation. Just PC and Nintendo Switch and phone.

blueamcat, Aug 20, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Aug 20, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Playstation currently doesn't allow cross platform play with Xbox yet.

As for playing against PC players, you will need a game that supports cross platform play.

Examples for such games are:

• Minecraft (the one without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name, and the Windows 10 Minecraft version. Java Minecraft on PC won't work).
    • The Forza games on PC like Forza 7, Forza Horizon 3
    • Sea of Thieves
    • Gears of War 4
    • State of Decay 2
    Most other games from other publishers (i.e. not Microsoft Game Studios) are probably unable to play cross platform. So you won't be able to play FIFA or Call of Duty with your PC friends.

Arminator, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Multi Platform