muliple billing with only 1 purchase

Discus and support muliple billing with only 1 purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was trying to buy forza horizon 5 on PC using Microsoft store and it was 347.75 egp I put my credit card details and it said purchase error and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adham Salah, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Adham Salah
    Adham Salah Guest

i was trying to buy forza horizon 5 on PC using Microsoft store and it was 347.75 egp
    I put my credit card details and it said purchase error and then it send me a message that it deducted around 4800 egp and I didn't make any other purchase in the time frame

:)

Adham Salah, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Adham

When did you purchased this content, today?
    Are you able to see this 4800egp charge in your Microsoft account order history here or not yet?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Feel free to share screenshots but please conceal personal information including the full Microsoft store order number
  3. dpoet Win User

MS just make it so the Kinect can be unplugged

there are muliple threads on kinect stop trolling
  4. HavingmadIssues Win User

Random charges on my card without my knowledge

Recurring billing is already off. The only purchase listed is A 1 dollar subscription for the month of October, there is no other purchase or billing being shown on the account beyond that. Yet I've still been getting charges from microsoft.
  5. Tenreth Win User

Achievement showing 100% but not unlocking

One achievement at 100% for muliple days now... not unlocking. Only in Xbox app on Android is says unlocked without a timestamp. All other places (xbox.com, xbox app on Win10 and Xbox One app it is locked at 100%. This is unacceptable!
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Multiple memory units

It would be a good feature though, being able to store your DLC on muliple devices. Maybe on the next Xbox ?
Thema:

1. muliple billing with only 1 purchase - Similar Threads - muliple billing purchase

2. Billing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing issues: Yes I have been getting charged $10.79 for months and I don’t have a game system or anything pertaining to Microsoft. I don’t know how to stop this but I keep getting charged for it. Could you...
  3. Billing problems with AE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Billing problems with AE: Hello I am trying to update my billing address into Xbox, but I am unable to input AE for Armed Forces America in the region section. I use an American bank- any way to resolve this?...
  4. I recently purchased the Xbox series S and was charged a bill of 263$, 3 separate times....

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently purchased the Xbox series S and was charged a bill of 263$, 3 separate times....: I recently purchased the Xbox series S and was charged a bill of 263$, 3 separate times. Does Microsoft normally do this or should I start contacting support? bb92c1b7-63e4-42d3-98c4-3a8b58408345
  5. Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing: Basically I was buying a DLC (destiny 2 Witcher Queen) my bank service went down and I didn't know the service had gone down and I did it 8 times and now I have 8x £69.99 pending transactions that...
  6. MW double billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    MW double billing: Preordered and paid for MW and game was lagging and skipping so I did a console reset and now it charged me again due MW 2e1e1ceb-61fc-41c9-adcb-930c99ba6e0c
  7. I've been billed 3 times for MW2

in XBoX on Windows
    I've been billed 3 times for MW2: I've tried speaking with someone on the phone about it but lost connection twice. Once they called me back second time they didn't. Is there a way to email someone??? Frustrating to say the least....
  8. Double billing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Double billing: Ordered call of duty, modern warfare two and it was double billed for the game. I’ve tried every avenue including phone calls text messages to no avail. Can anyone help me figure out how I’m...
  9. Use mobile operator billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use mobile operator billing: Hi, I am new to the community and need some advice since it pretty much impossible to get through to an agent at Xbox. I want to start using mobile operator billing on my Xbox account, however,...
  10. I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN BEING IN BILLING RE XBOX SUBSCRIPTION I WANT TO CANCEL

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED TO TALK TO A HUMAN BEING IN BILLING RE XBOX SUBSCRIPTION I WANT TO CANCEL: My Amex is being charged the annual xbox live subscription and I can't cancel it. I don't know who signed up for it, none of my boys remember signing up, but we are being charged. I have an order...