Muffled sound when in party chat

Discus and support Muffled sound when in party chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my headset works fine and everything works fine until I join a party, then my game chat is muffled and my party chat too. I have looked it up but I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NoAtmosphere9203, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Muffled sound when in party chat

So my headset works fine and everything works fine until I join a party, then my game chat is muffled and my party chat too. I have looked it up but I can't figure out the right wording so I wouldn't t know what to look up anyway. I don't know if I have explained it so if you have questions on what I'm asking let me know. I just want to fix it.

submitted by /u/NoAtmosphere9203
    [link] [comments]

/u/NoAtmosphere9203, Jun 11, 2024
  2. HRC Boosted Win User

Turtle Beach PX3 Sound Quality Issues

It's definitely a muffled noise, I compare the sounds coming from the headset to the sounds coming straight through my TV. The TV sound quality is very crisp and clear, while the headset quality seems to be far away, muffled and sometimes distorted.
  3. WISD0MTREE Win User

Sound Error

It does the sound on some TV while not on others. It isn't a loud sound; it is more of a muffled sound.
  4. Arminator Win User

Optical Cables

As the others already suggest, I'd doubt that the muffled sound comes from the optical cable.

Since the sound data is transmitted digitally through the cable, it either works, or does not work.

Anything "in between" would result in loud scratching, static noise or similar sound drop outs.

It's not possible for a digital signal to become "muffled".

So try to use your Astro headset on a different device just for testing if possible. I very much suspect, that the issue is on the headset itself, if sound is muffled.
  5. xSir Nimrodx Win User

Xbox series x

Game sounds are fine it’s mainly party chat when talking hearing other people
  6. WhileyCoyote00 Win User

CHAT HEADSET STOPPED WORKING AND SOLUTION

@gh0stz. Im having the exact same problem. in party chat if my headset is connected they can hear me but i cannot hear them. However, when I'm not in party chat and the headset is connected, I hear game sound through the headset but no chat sound. let me
    know if you have found a solution
Thema:

Muffled sound when in party chat

1. Muffled sound when in party chat - Similar Threads - Muffled sound party

2. Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headphones Xbox One S sound issues: Any pair of wireless headphones I connect to my Xbox one s, mainly my Razer Kaira, Connects, however no sound is heard, I’ve tried with multiple pairs of wireless headphones, and even cleaned my...
  3. why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why are dialogue sounds not getting recorded, but other sounds are?: I recorded few clips of genshin impact using xbox game bar on my pc. after i checked those clips, they only have music and other sound, but not the character dialogue sounds, its same for all...
  4. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  5. Xbox party members sounding robotic

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party members sounding robotic: For about three months now, every time friends join my party they sound really weird. Kind of robotic and reverbed. I’ve reported on the insider program but this has been going on for a while now....
  6. No Sound using Sonos Arc - Xbox Series X (6/13/24)

in XboX Insiders
    No Sound using Sonos Arc - Xbox Series X (6/13/24): I sent two reports using tracing to show no audio is working. Oddly even after updates and hard resets the sound works on Xbox splash and then goes silent immediately after. This began before and...
  7. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  8. how to fix muffled mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix muffled mic?: nobody can hear me through my mic when my headset is plugged in, and when they fan hear me its very very muffled 7211cd5a-5105-4356-ad44-d8759be7f6e2
  9. When i use my xbox wireless headset on my PC the audio gets muffled

in XBoX on Windows
    When i use my xbox wireless headset on my PC the audio gets muffled: I just upgraded headphones from razer krakens to the new xbox wireless headset. When i use the xbox wireless headset on my PC the audio gets all muffled when i join a lobby with my friends or even...
  10. Logitech G432 Headset sounds horrible and muffled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G432 Headset sounds horrible and muffled: Looked around on google and can’t find a solution the sound is all muffled and in no way playable. Need help fixing this thanks 60bbea0d-62e9-4183-8b8e-c7b598fe4878