MTU problem

Discus and support MTU problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having a MTU problem on my Xbox One. I'm using a Netgear C3700 and a Linksys RE3000W extender. Please help. 4f6fbfc7-2d5c-4027-b0da-ff53e821f7a5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArmoredDeer, Oct 29, 2015.

1. ArmoredDeer
    ArmoredDeer Guest

MTU problem

I'm having a MTU problem on my Xbox One. I'm using a Netgear C3700 and a Linksys RE3000W extender. Please help.

:)

ArmoredDeer, Oct 29, 2015
  2. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    MTU problem

Hey RockiestFawn171! For assistance with your VPN connection, you will want to reach out the OVH for assistance. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 29, 2015
  3. MTU problem

I need help with my VPN (OVH) its not letting me go online because the mtu is too low but i changed my mtu and its still not working

RockiestFawn171, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Marines078
    Marines078 Guest

MTU problem

Hello I am a member of the beta testers new experience , for some time now I have the problem with the MTU and ' dropped to 510 , many of my friends beta testers have the same problem . All this makes me the limitations in skyep party and all apps that require
    the functions of speaking , the problem has occurred on 29 October. I hope you can solve with an update .

Marines078, Oct 29, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey guys!

Since you are members of the Xbox One Preview Program, please post all preview related issues over in our Preview Program forums. Also, be sure to report any issues you find
    using the Feedback app on your Xbox One console.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  6. GMAN990 Win User

mtu problems

Hi,

Please read:-
    forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Thanks
  7. shayan 360 Win User

mtu problems

yes.i tried them but again i have mtu errors
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

MTU problem

Hey RockiestFawn171! For assistance with your VPN connection, you will want to reach out the OVH for assistance. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

MTU problem

Hey guys!

Since you are members of the Xbox One Preview Program, please post all preview related issues over in our Preview Program forums. Also, be sure to report any issues you find
    using the Feedback app on your Xbox One console.

Thanks!
  10. haloteen Win User

mtu problems

Thema:

MTU problem

1. MTU problem - Similar Threads - MTU problem

2. Zero download speed and MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero download speed and MTU: I recently moved into a new house and set up my Xbox and WiFi notified the people I moved into a different place and everything says it's fine. But games are having issues on playing online and...
  3. Xbox Series X - MTU 1260

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - MTU 1260: Hello. I have a problem with MTU on xbox series X. It shows 1260 all the time. On the Router I have MTU 1500 and DMZ active with console added. 5af8b78b-50b7-4c33-9b9b-f7ff8e108993
  4. Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mtu problem conecting on xbox one in xbox 360 live. One networks works well even in cloud...: . One networks works well even in cloud playing but 360 live wound find conection. So why Ones live work well and 360 live haven't. Nothing in settins and hardware haven't chance since plast...
  5. Xbox Series X MTU Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X MTU Problem: Hi, I always getting There's an MTU problem on my xbox series x for multiple connection test. I was also getting dobule nat issue, i solved it but now i'm getting this error. Can someone help...
  6. There's an MTU problem. Ive done all things the xbox has asked. And I've tried to do all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's an MTU problem. Ive done all things the xbox has asked. And I've tried to do all...: Exhausted all other options. Could do with a number to ring just to make sure ive done everything as im ging no where with any online help. Based in UK Many thanks...
  7. MTU problem when teathering with iPhone 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU problem when teathering with iPhone 11: Does anyone know how to change mtu setting on iPhone 11 ? Live works ok ,but downloads start and then stop immediately. When i check in network settings it says mtu should be set at 1260 or...
  8. BT Home Hub: Home hub 5 MTU problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    BT Home Hub: Home hub 5 MTU problem: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways): Home hub 5 MTU problem Having problems with lag here. sorted out Nat type, but keeps going back to moderate Nat. Xbox 360 was always laggy, i thought it was...
  9. MTU problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU problem: I need help with my VPN (OVH) its not letting me go online because the mtu is too low but i changed my mtu and its still not working 7dfabe57-0ba8-465e-917b-b122de8b6403
  10. Xbox one connected to btopenzone mtu problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one connected to btopenzone mtu problem!: I connected to the local Bthotspot while im waiting for my internet to be installed on the 20th. I used the mac code from my andriod and entered it into my xbox. I can connect to live but it wont...