Mt game chat doesn't work

Discus and support Mt game chat doesn't work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My party chat works, but my game chat doesn't work at all. I've had this problem for about a week and I've tried several things to resolve the issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jj Wireman, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Jj Wireman
    Jj Wireman Guest

My party chat works, but my game chat doesn't work at all. I've had this problem for about a week and I've tried several things to resolve the issue none of them have worked. I've tried changing my settings in both the game and Xbox and I still have the same problem.

:)

Jj Wireman, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

HELLO MY NAME IS JOSE AND I WOUD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.

With the intention of helping you performing submity Search, and finds a positionable solution to your problem, that is why you must be ******* Steps:

It is frustrating when you have problems when playing with your Xbox Series X | S or Xbox One console. For example, when a game is blocked, it closes unexpectedly or you have problems starting. To start solving any of these problems, consult first if there is any known problem that may be affecting your game:

Link: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issuese-solution

It is important that you know that i am not a Microsoft Employee, I am just to player like you, but i recommend that you follow the ******* link since they are the oons in charge of giving these an an an an antena.

We appreciate your attention, Any other questions you have, I Will Be Attendive With The Trying of Being Uble To Help You.

I Hope This Information is useful to you, I Wish You Good Luck.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Jj W, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with in-game chat on your Xbox.

First make sure your in-game chat settings are enabled correctly. Some games have options to turn voice chat or text chat on or off. Review the game settings and make sure chat is enabled according to your preferences.

Your Xbox account privacy settings may be blocking in-game chat. Go to the privacy settings in your Xbox account and make sure the options related to voice chat and text chat are set appropriately to allow in-game communication.

Try restarting your Xbox and the game to see if that resolves the issue. Completely turn off your Xbox, unplug it from the power source, and wait a few minutes before plugging it back in and turning it on. Then, start the game again and check if the in-game chat is working properly.

Finally, check if there are updates available for the game in question. Sometimes developers release updates to fix known issues, including chat-related issues. Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed on your Xbox.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Jj Wireman Win User

My game chat doesn't work in any of my games from cod to fortnight. I went through all my game and Xbox communication sittings and changed them to allow game chat and text and power cycled the Xbox and unplugged the power and waited about 10 minutes to turn it back on. I did that a total of 4 times. I even tried turning the sittings off then do the reset and power cycle then turn them back on and still no game chat. Although my party chat works and I can talk on there but as soon as I switch to game chat it stops working and no one can hear me. This is really frustrating because this is a brand new xbox series s console and this happens a week after I got it.
  5. SammyVS Win User

Party chat works but game chat doesn't

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Can you listen to game chat but can't talk or can't even talk and listen? I believe you have done everything I could recommend but try the next one.

Disconnect your console from your current connection, clear your console's MAC in advanced network settings, restart the console.

After that share, your phone's connection as a hotspot, connect your console to that network, and test the games again.
  6. Vince604 Win User

Everyone is Muted When I plug in the Stereo Adapter

Party chat works fine, but i feel like sometimes the adapter doesn't work in game chat.
Thema:

1. Mt game chat doesn't work - Similar Threads - game chat doesn't

2. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  3. Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone doesn't work in cod game chat.: My microphone won't work in call of duty game chat, I've tried using my Astro A20 gen 2, a pair of Razer nari ultimate, and an Astro A10 wired headset connected to a party chat headset adapter....
  4. Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?: When I join xbox app parties my microphone doesn't work - it's set as my input device for xbox app, computer, etc... - It works in game chat and on discord - I have allowed it in privacy...
  5. Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?: When I join xbox app parties my microphone doesn't work - it's set as my input device for xbox app, computer, etc... - It works in game chat and on discord - I have allowed it in privacy...
  6. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50
  7. My microphone doesn't work within game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microphone doesn't work within game chat: I have not been able to use my microphone in game chat. Party chat works fine and both of my microphones are new. The only issue is within the game chat my friends cannot hear me but I can hear...
  8. Xbox Game Bar mic DOESN'T WORK in Party Chat

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar mic DOESN'T WORK in Party Chat: This seems like a new bug in Windows 11. When I look at Xbox Game Bar audio settings, the correct input is selected. When I test the mic, the audio settings displays feedback that it's picking up...
  9. Xbox Game Bar detects my mic but my mic doesn't work in Party Chat

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar detects my mic but my mic doesn't work in Party Chat: I can't get my microphone to work in party chat on the Xbox Game Bar. The Xbox Game Bar can detect my microphone just fine, but my microphone simply will not work in Party Chat as you can see...
  10. RIG 700 mic doesn't work in game chat. Xbox x series

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    RIG 700 mic doesn't work in game chat. Xbox x series: No matter what I try, the only way to communicate in game with this headset is to join a party with friends. Regular in game chat no longer works. It used to. No matter how...