Msi gf65 thin battery 0% available plugged in not charging and full charger capacity is (-).

Discus and support Msi gf65 thin battery 0% available plugged in not charging and full charger capacity is (-). in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i noticed that the battery on my almost 2 years old msi gf65 thin 10sdr is acting weird, like it lasts about 15 - 20 minutes then it shuts down, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yasm. Msi, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Yasm. Msi
    Yasm. Msi Guest

Msi gf65 thin battery 0% available plugged in not charging and full charger capacity is (-).

So i noticed that the battery on my almost 2 years old msi gf65 thin 10sdr is acting weird, like it lasts about 15 - 20 minutes then it shuts down, and when i put in in charge it charges in less than 15 minutes, i did a EC update, and when i turned the laptop on battery says 0 available plugged in and when it's not charging the laptop just turns off, when i asked for a battery report the full charger capacity is ( -) there's no numbers, when before that it was around 3,000mwh and goes down to 1,000mwh, ( the same problem happened about 2 months and battery calibration fixed it), but now it doesn't work cuz i can't charge it more than 0%.

Is it a battery problem after all? Will replacing the battery solve everything?

:)

Yasm. Msi, Jan 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Rechargeable batteries wear out over time. Back when they let you easily replace your phone battery I used to do it ever year

You need to call MSI support so they can troubleshoot it with you
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

So recently my MSI Modern 14 laptop just refuse to charge itself and the battery drains extremely fast even when plugged in.

Hello Cao, My name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Based on the information you provided, there are a few potential causes for the issue you're experiencing with your MSI laptop:

1. The first possibility is that your charger or the charging cable is faulty. It's worth checking if the charger or cable is damaged, as this can result in improper charging or inconsistent power delivery. Try using a different charger and cable to see if the issue persists. If the laptop charges normally with a different charger, then the original charger or cable may need to be replaced.

2. It's also possible that there may be an issue with the laptop's battery. Over time, laptop batteries can degrade, leading to reduced capacity and charging problems. In some cases, a faulty battery can cause rapid battery drain even when the laptop is plugged in. If your laptop is still under warranty, you may want to contact MSI's customer support to inquire about a battery replacement.

3. Check your power settings on Windows to ensure that they are configured correctly for charging. Ensure that the power plan is set to "High performance" or "Balanced" while the laptop is plugged in. You can adjust the power plan settings by going to the Control Panel or Windows Settings.

4. It's a good idea to check for any available BIOS updates or driver updates for your MSI Modern 14 laptop. Sometimes, manufacturers release firmware or driver updates that can address battery-related issues. Visit MSI's official website, enter your laptop's model number, and look for any available updates specifically related to the battery or power management.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, it may be best to contact MSI's customer support or take the laptop to an authorized service center for further diagnosis and repair.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Controller randomly turns off

Maybe you have a rechargeable battery / charger kit for a long time and lost in capacity. So I recommend buying a new battery or charger kit. It's a normal thing to do with everything that charges.
  5. webdevkit Win User

charger for the controllers...

Most lithium ion batteries, like those in your game controllers, should be unplugged when they reach maximum capacity.

The battery technology is ideal when the battery is between 20 and 80% full. Keeping the battery on the charger when it is at 100% can negatively impact the overall lifetime of the battery’s ability to hold a charge.
  6. Obxboy107 Win User

Checking battery

This is a small thing, but still, how could this be overlooked? I also wish there was a battery charger that didn't require the entire controller to be plugged in. The double battery charger I have for my 360 is a great help. My console is scheduled for
    delivery tomorrow, so I am speaking without experience. I purchased a third-party charger that requires the full controller to be attached when charging. A bit awkward, IMHO.
Thema:

1. Msi gf65 thin battery 0% available plugged in not charging and full charger capacity is (-). - Similar Threads - Msi gf65 thin

2. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  3. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  4. windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes: Hi, I just built a new pc with a Ryzen 5 7600 and MSI B650 gaming plus wifi motherboard. When I start installing a game through steam my wifi stops working after 20 minutes furthermore my bt...
  5. Can my MSI optix mag27cq curved gaming monitor run 1440p and 120 fps on my Xbox series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my MSI optix mag27cq curved gaming monitor run 1440p and 120 fps on my Xbox series X.: Can my MSI optix mag27cq curved gaming monitor run 1440p and 120 fps on my Xbox series X. It is 120 fps compatible but only on 1080p, and 1440 compatible but only on 60 fps....
  6. Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet: My msi laptop those not work anymore because network reset messed it up I can’t even use my keyboard or connect to anything I have to type with the touch screen keyboard...
  7. how do i get the keyboard light to work on msi cyborg 15 a12v

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get the keyboard light to work on msi cyborg 15 a12v: how do i get the keyboard light to work on msi cyborg 15 a12v 52bacacd-a0a9-4ca0-a27b-eca92bafdf8a
  8. So recently my MSI Modern 14 laptop just refuse to charge itself and the battery drains...

in XBoX on Windows
    So recently my MSI Modern 14 laptop just refuse to charge itself and the battery drains...: So when I plug the charger in, it says it is plugged in and charging but the battery continues to drain like 1% per minute. It even shows the "Your battery is running low" warning at 5% and it...
  9. Help please I am got a issues in MSI Afterclock

in XBoX on Windows
    Help please I am got a issues in MSI Afterclock: Hi! My laptop is pro but i have low fps while playing. Then I installed MSI Afterburner yesterday from I asked this question in microsoft community. But I have an issues in MSI Afterburner. The...
  10. I have a MSI G241 monitor, a Xbox one X, and a LG Z407 Speaker. I have the speaker plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a MSI G241 monitor, a Xbox one X, and a LG Z407 Speaker. I have the speaker plugged...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 039772d5-85b6-47c9-a993-55a770630f69