msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...

Discus and support msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am using msfs after purchasing it on steam. I'm trying to upgrade to Deluxe from the Marketplace If I upgrade and change my xbox account, do I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 준영 이2, Apr 28, 2023.

1. 준영 이2
    준영 이2 Guest

msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...

:)

준영 이2, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account again?

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

To answer your inquiry, Steam, and Microsoft are 2 different platforms, which means if you purchase the game under the Steam platform, you won't be able to transfer the in-game purchase and save progress data when you play the game on Microsoft. You will have to purchase a new Microsoft Flight Simulator game again and start a new saved data progress under the Microsoft Xbox platform.
  3. EricWishart Win User

MSFS2020 marketplace --> can not buy anything

Hi!

I've the MSFS2020. In the marketplace it is possible to click BUY for a product. But after this I become the error "buying not possible".

The accounts in the MS Store, XBOX-App and MSFS2020 are the same.

My creditcard is working - because I bought a product today in the MS-Store.

Anybody any idea what there is wrong?

Thanky.

Mark
    So i have that issue every couple weeks. I just log off msfs2020 and log back in and it works every time!
  4. Omar Sallam Win User

Credit card can't be added.

Everything is matching... But whe I changed my region, I started getting that problem. Also, I used to buy games before I changed my region. It can also be added to my old account. I guess it's a problem with account. I could simply change my account to
    my old account but I have Gold Membership.
  5. BenPatient Win User

How do I assign what console DLC should be downloaded to?

That's not correct at all. I have 2 consoles attached to my account, and one of them is a red-ringed dead brick in the box, doing nothing and not even able to turn on. It's been that way for 6 months. New Xbox is signed up to my account, did account transfer,
    and it seems "good to go" except if I buy something on xbox.com, or tell a demo to download to console. My new one is the only one that ever turns on, and it's on quite a lot, but it always says that the download was sent to the old, broken xbox, and to change
    my xbox.com settings if that's not what I want. I have to manually force the download on the new xbox every time, always, from the console side. There needs to be a place on xbox.com where you can remove an old device from your account.
  6. xlFusioNlv Win User

I'm not able to change my privacy settings

I recently got an xbox one and transferred my account from my 360 to the xbox one and that was fine, however I cant purchase anything because it says that an adult has put a privacy restriction on my account, and on my 360 I could buy things at will. I tried
    to change my settings but it wont let me without an adult account, and I dont have an adult account on any xbox, so how do I change my privacy settings??
Thema:

1. msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account... - Similar Threads - msfs2020 change account

2. My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the...: The previous update downloaded fine when it was on the hard drive so could the drive also be out of space? 1025db80-ee6b-4800-b57d-0f00ec8c43d5
  3. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  4. trying to update msfs2020 latest update and getting message checking for updates with game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to update msfs2020 latest update and getting message checking for updates with game...: please help...im trying to apply the latest update to msfs2020 but after the xbox and blackshark pages the next page is checking for updates..and that page freezes please help and bear in mind im...
  5. TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition on XBOX + MSFS2020: Hello all, I have bought an XBOX SERIE X and Flight Simulator 2020. Is it possible to use THRUSTMASTER TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition with XBOX SERIE X and MSFS2020 ? Thank's in advance for...
  6. MSFS2020 Installation Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 Installation Issues: I'm trying to install MSFS2020 via the xbox app. I own PC Gamepass. I've had issues with gaming services which i resolved but MSFS Installer is now 157 GB instead of the 2 GB it was before and...
  7. MSFS2020 HUD not showing after teleport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 HUD not showing after teleport: For some strange reason, the plane HUD does not show up after teleport to taxi, even waiting for a long time. Really sorry, I'm in a rush- please tell me if there is any more information I should...
  8. please help the xbox controller ctd on msfs2020 but no other games tried with cable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help the xbox controller ctd on msfs2020 but no other games tried with cable and...: but it works on all other games also tried a different computer which does the same thing since the update on msfs2020 tried with the cable and Bluetooth still crashes but if I disconnect or...
  9. MSFS2020 wont install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS2020 wont install.: Hello. I have installed the MSFS Premium deluxe version from the xbox store, it downloads fine, and then always gets stuck at 100% when decompressing a file, mostly .fspatch files, cpu at a...
  10. Xbox on PC won't see MSFS2020 after drive change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on PC won't see MSFS2020 after drive change: I have two Xbox Game Pass accounts on PC. One for me and one for my Grandson. I had installed MSFS2020 on my PC using one of those accounts. I recently changed some drives around; added an M.2 SSD...