MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?

Discus and support MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just noticed today that all flights after 12/25/23 are not showing on "My Logbook"........? a0bd7476-968c-4983-8f2b-836c80ca4934 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roguespoint, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Roguespoint
    Roguespoint Guest

MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?

Just noticed today that all flights after 12/25/23 are not showing on "My Logbook"........?

:)

Roguespoint, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Roguespoint, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

For in-game issues, such as the one you are experiencing in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 related to your Logbook, it is necessary to contact the game developers directly so that they can assist you. As you can understand, they are responsible for addressing and resolving internal issues in their games, such as the one you are facing.

You can get in touch with the developers of MSFS 2020 through the following link:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Krxtopher Win User

Stuck at accessibility settings on Fight Simulator 2020 (XBOX cloud gaming)

A description of the root cause of this problem and how to fix it is available on the official Microsoft Flight Simulator forum. Turns out, if you've played MSFS on a PC or Xbox and changed the controller key bindings, then this can break the controller key bindings needed to be able to navigate menus in the Cloud Gaming version of MSFS.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/...-via-xbox-cloud-gaming/502056/12?u=seedyl3205
  4. Krxtopher Win User

No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming

5. XBF - Tali Win User

Logbook do Flight simulator 2021

[Associate is using a translator application, please be aware that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Hello Caetano FontesBeltran,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that your logbook in Flight Simulator is no longer updating automatically. From what I’ve found on Flight Simulator Support - Logbook Issues, it is recommended to confirm that you are not playing with dev mode enabled. If you are not playing on dev mode and you are still receiving the same error, please submit a ticket to Flight Simulator Support - Submit a Ticket to confirm if this is a known issue that may be causing an error for multiple users along with a fix for the error.

Thank you,

-Tali

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  6. ngocphi Win User

compatability with cloud gaming

That's because you aren't realizing the problem xbox one is a 12 year old system that was already outdated at the time

Flight SIM has trouble with 3 year old pcs how do you expect a 12 year old console to?

Your yoke maybe compatible with xbox one but flight SIM isn't

You can still play squadrons or any flying game that doesn't require cloud

You will either need a xbox series console which are only 2 years old and 2 gen behind zen 4s or.an decent updated pc specs wise
Thema:

1. MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23? - Similar Threads - MSFS Cloud gaming

2. MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS Crashes on start, anyone know why?: When I open MSFS It brings me to a warning menu about my drivers being out of date as well as other reasons, I have tried everything but it still doesnt work and when I click sfae mode my pc goes...
  3. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  4. Can I use keynoard and mouse to play MSFS on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use keynoard and mouse to play MSFS on the cloud?: Hi, I wanted to make sure of this because I'd have to purchase Ultimate in order to try the game. I also have a Switch Pro Controller. cdfa021b-2378-41dc-a108-a7980929b0bb
  5. MSFS Xbox Cloud how to close menus during gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS Xbox Cloud how to close menus during gameplay: I'm using Microsoft Flight simulator XBOX Cloud on my smart TV and with an xbox controller. It works fine for most games but in MSFS I cannot close the menus that appear when I start flying. The...
  6. MSFS 2020 via Cloud Gaming: "You do not have enough space on this disk" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 via Cloud Gaming: "You do not have enough space on this disk" error: Hi all, I've been using MSFS 2020 since it launched on Game Pass Cloud Gaming (multiple reasons i.e. potato PC, Series X/S out of my price range etc) and it seems I'm running into a space issue...
  7. Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream MSFS 2020 (Cloud Gaming) on Twitch from my Xbox One?: When I try to begin streaming MSFS, it says "this game does not support streaming." Is there any way around this or will it be fixed in the future? Thanks 61bec7c1-971a-4891-84cf-601af927e56f
  8. Rudder Keeps staying in position when turned in MSFS Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rudder Keeps staying in position when turned in MSFS Xbox Cloud Gaming: When I turn the rudder in MSFS it keeps staying in it's position and does not return f1e16d72-1f3d-4623-a7b6-15e75187b52e
  9. MSFS online services are not working on xbox cloud gaming since 40th anniversary update

in XBoX on Consoles
    MSFS online services are not working on xbox cloud gaming since 40th anniversary update: When will there be a fix for it? 5369541f-ebef-4687-9bd8-809988019d90
  10. MSFS 2020 - Cannot synchronize your data with the cloud PC - Alias Changed from third party...

in XBoX on Windows
    MSFS 2020 - Cannot synchronize your data with the cloud PC - Alias Changed from third party...: Hello, I have a Microsoft account that was created with a third party e-mail at first. A few weeks ago, I decided to change the primary alias of my Microsoft Account with a new Outlook e-mail...